• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with the ...

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors will make it's U.K debut on Jan. 4 on CITV and is still on-going in the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Now is that quick, or is that quick?

Studying Greek Mythology.
Reaction score
Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Phew, Gotta write that in my calender.

消え人
Reaction score

Oddly, it looks like it's premiering... with Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue?
Though whereever CITV are putting Hydran, if it keeps going while the American airing doesn't, it'll pass the American airings on February 9th.
Though that could mean they intend to finish the American airing by then... Either way, if UK does pass US, I'll be ready with my recorder...
And this comes only a few years after Disney XD calls themselves 'the new home for Pokémon' lol...

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

America is at the latter half of the Sinnoh League; they're going to finish before we do.

As I'm typing this, I'm watching the airing of "Bagged then Tagged". I hear Disney XD is further, but I don't have Sky atm xD. However, as CITV are airing 2 episodes a day this week....the first of today's was a repeat, so we'll have to see tomorrow =3.

Reaction score

Where will it be shown? Cartoon network or Disney? I have both.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Look at the thread title. "Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors" is airing on CITV.

Reaction score

Oh yeah, Not looking forward.

Reaction score

Yea I quite like the routinely one week thing on Disney XD but as it is at the moment they don't have plans to show it as of yet. But oh well it just means that when Disney XD start I can re watch them