• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with the ...

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors will make it's U.K debut on Jan. 4 on CITV and is still on-going in the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Now is that quick, or is that quick?

Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Phew, Gotta write that in my calender.

Oddly, it looks like it's premiering... with Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue?
Though whereever CITV are putting Hydran, if it keeps going while the American airing doesn't, it'll pass the American airings on February 9th.
Though that could mean they intend to finish the American airing by then... Either way, if UK does pass US, I'll be ready with my recorder...
And this comes only a few years after Disney XD calls themselves 'the new home for Pokémon' lol...

America is at the latter half of the Sinnoh League; they're going to finish before we do.

As I'm typing this, I'm watching the airing of "Bagged then Tagged". I hear Disney XD is further, but I don't have Sky atm xD. However, as CITV are airing 2 episodes a day this week....the first of today's was a repeat, so we'll have to see tomorrow =3.

Where will it be shown? Cartoon network or Disney? I have both.

Look at the thread title. "Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors" is airing on CITV.

Oh yeah, Not looking forward.

Yea I quite like the routinely one week thing on Disney XD but as it is at the moment they don't have plans to show it as of yet. But oh well it just means that when Disney XD start I can re watch them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom