• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Six-Part Mystery Dungeon Comic in Nintendo Power Announced

seaprince

Nozomi's #1 fan!
Reaction score
Note to Mods: I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move it.

So I was checking my email today when I found my monthly sneak peek of the newest Nintendo power when I noticed this:

np207.png

I'll have more details later.

I'll be getting NP soon, so will report about it.

It may be based off the new special, or perhaps it is brand new like their awesome Mario comic they did a long time ago.

I feel like it should go into the Manga section... but this topic fits here as well.

Anyways, Yeah, I'm also getting the same subscription soon. It's been a long time
since NP put out any comics like this. I remember when they did comic runs
back when Pokemon (anime)first came out and then again for the G/S generation after
Ash went into Jhoto.

It's nice to see them work on something original (though I think they did have
an original comic soon after the G/S one, I'm not sure but it wasn't pokemon related)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom