• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Sixth Gym Leaders: Sabrina vs. Jasmine vs. Winona vs. Byron vs. Skyla

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
Simple enough, fave sixth gym leader out of all generations

EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sixth Gym Leader: Sabrina vs. Jasmine vs. Winona vs. Byron vs. Skyla

Another very difficult choice. These are among my top favorites in many ways. Jasmine, Winona and Skyla being three of my top favorites. It's so difficult to pick one...

Then again, Skyla is growing a lot on me, and Jasmine was kinda ruined by HGSS. Even if Jasmine is still a very cute, strong and great character I like a whole lot, overlooking certain atrocious lines... Skyla will be my choice. She was very fun-loving, which is what I usually enjoy in a girl. Not to mention she's astoundingly curvy and hawt. I liked the Double Entendres of some of her lines too, and how she was so enthusiastic. :-D

Winona. She had the coolest Gym gimmick. Sabrina's was too confusing, and Jasmine, generally felt anticlimactic.

I'd say Skyla. Winona, Byron, and Sabrina never really struck me as important. Jasmine, while having more plot relevance, didn't have much of a personality to me. Skyla had a cool gym, plot relevance, and you could have endless fun with the cannons in her gym (either that, or I'm easily amused). That, and she's pretty attractive for a videogame character.

I would say Byron or Jasmine. Their type resists the types of Sabrina, Winona, and Skyla. The only problem is that it's easy to take out either of their teams with a Water, Fighting, or Ground types.

Sabrina. I like her character in the anime.
Unfortunately, I accidentally voted Jasmine :( I should pay better attention to that...

Sabrina for sure. Her design is amazing and I like Psychic types

Sabrina is the hawtest.

Winona, she looks the coolest, and I like all of her Pokemon design-wise.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom