• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Sk8r Boi (Non-PKM. Based on Legends Of Demigods)

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Hiya, Fae here. This is a story I'm writing with my boyfriend and my bestie. It's based on the RPG here called Legends Of Demigods. It's it Alternate-Universe and All-Human, meaning the gods don't exist.

This is based on the song Sk8r Boi by Avil Lavgene, and the chappie-titles are lines from the song. Teen for romance and language. I own nothing.

=================================================================
Prolouge

Ellie Kades was the girl every guys wanted and every girl wanted to be.

Jericho Neric was the boy everyone ignored.

An assignment brought them together, love kept them there, and nothing at Olympia High will ever be the same again.
He Was A Boy........

Reluctantly, a sixteen-year-old boy slumped onto the bus. Walking to the back, he sat down and turned on his iPod.

Just be invisible, Jericho. He told himself.

A few stops later, Jericho's worst enemy got on and he tried not to groan.

Max Breeze was Olympia High's golden-boy/football-star. He though being quarterback made him King Of The World.

"Wassup, Brother-Dead?" He asked, flopping down in the seat across from Jericho's. "Meet any new corpses?"

Jericho gritted his teeth and ignored him, turning up the music, which was, ironically, Mean by Taylor Swift. Jericho ususally stuck to rock and such, but his friend Mya had told him to listen to that one, and he loved it. Take that, haters!

"Hey! I said somethin' to you, Emo!" Max growled, yanking the earbuds out of Jericho's ears.

"Go to Hell, dickhead!" Jericho snarled, grabbing them back.

**​

In English, Mrs. Dodds told the kids that they were going to write a biography about a classmate, which was bad in and of itself, but the next words out of her mouth were: "Jericho, you'll be working with Elena."

"WHAT?!?!" Came a distressed cry from the back of the room. Everyone turned to see Ellie-as everyone called Elena- looking at Jericho as if he had The Plague

"Believe me, Barbie-Doll, I'm not happy, either." He muttered.

After class, he reluctantly caught up with her. She jumped when he touched her arm.

"What would be a good time to get together and start working?" He asked.

"Uh, I guess tomorrow, after school." She replied hesitantly, as if she was axnious to get away from him. "I'll go to your house, my brothers'll trash mine."

"Okay." He walked off

**​

Jericho was on his way to lunch when someone grabbed him by the shirt from behind.

"Hey Brother-Dead." Max said menicingly, "Neric, I see you talking to my girl again, you'll regret it for the remaining thirty seconds of your life."

Jericho pretended to be afraid, and Max let go.

Ellie passed with the blonde, gray-eyed Hulk, and shot him a sympathetic look, which confused the Emo.

**​

After school that day, Ellie passed Jericho on the way out of the building and said quietly, "Sorry that Max manhandled you."

As he stared after her, Mya came up beside him. "Hey Jer." She chirped.

Suddenly, Jericho noticed that Mya and Ellie could be sisters. They were the same height, they had the same lapiz-lazul-blue eyes, thet had the same face-shape, same skin-color. The only difference was the hair- Mya's was brunette, Ellie's was blonde.

"I heard you got paired with Barbie?" She went on.

"Yeah." Jericho muttered grumpily, "Of all the luck."

"Maybe it won't be so bad." Mya said before leaving. That was suprising, since Mya couldn't stand Ellie.

Jericho groaned. How was he supposed to understand Ellie The Ice-Queen Barbie-Doll if he couldn't understand girls in genral?
===============================================================================
I hoped you liked it and hated Max. R&R please. The Reply button needs love.

Last edited:
THIS IS COOL.

Jericho is emo? Wow, I can't f*ckin imagine how he'll look like.

Well, I figure it's time to post another chapter. Thank you to the people who reveiwed. Lledny, this chapter is dedicated to you, buddy.

I don't own anything but the characters of Ellie and Luke and Mrs. Kades.

Also, there is child-abuse in this chapter, or at least memtions of it. Fair warning.

.....She Was A Girl......​

Ellie, Dawson, and Andre, the Kades triplets, walked across town to the elementary school.

"Hi guys!" Chirped their little brother, nine-year-old Luke.

"Hey baby." Replied Ellie, who'd been taking care of him since he was nine months old, after his father-his only, not the older kids'-leaving had led their mother to seek comfort in the arms of alcohol.

**​

Later, at home, once Dawson and Andre were in their room and Luke was in his, Ellie finally got to sit down and rest a little.

It was hard being a mother-figure when you were only fifteen, she decided.

Suddenly, her mother blew through the door like a hurricane. "Where were you all day?" She demanded.

"At school, Mom." Ellie squeaked timidly.

Mrs. Kades scoffed. Ellie quickly looked at her mom's face and noticed her eyes- dazed and glassy and bloodshot. She was drunk again. At-Ellie glanced at the clock- four PM.

Abruptly, Mrs. Kades stalked into the kitchen. Ellie, following, was pushed to the ground. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her mother head for the stove, where Ellie herself had been boiling water to make spagetti.

Ellie didn't know what was happening, but she'd dealt with her mother enough to know that it most-likely wasn't going to be pleasant.

"You've made my life a living Hell, bitch!" Mrs. Kades snarled, and Ellie could hear the water sloshing and hissing in the pot. "Now it's time I showed you what Hell is like!"

At once, the girl understood, and she had just enough time to tell herself Don't scream, don't scream Before her mother dumped the boiling water onto her back.

Fighting back a scream, Ellie bit her tounge untill she tasted blood. It didn't distract her as much as she wished it would.

**​

"Ellie! ELLIE!!!!"

She jumped out of bed and ran to Luke's room, ignoring her back, which was protesting shrilly.

"I had a nightmare." He wailed when she got there, bawling his big gray eyes out.

"Shh, shh, baby, it's okay." Ellie cooed, brushing his yellow bangs out of his face.

"Will you sing to me? So I can sleep?" He sniffled.

Ellie cradled him like a baby and started to sing quietly.

(AN: Italics is Ellie, bold is Luke, and italics and bold is both)

Ooooo oooooo oooooo...

Somewhere
Over The Rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I dreamed of
Once in a lullaby...

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true...

Oh, Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are
Far behind-
me...

Where troubles melt like lemon drops
High above the chim-en-eytops
That's where
you'll fi-i-ind me...

Oh, somewhere Over The Rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why, then, oh, why can't I...?

As the song drifted away, Luke fell asleep, and Ellie followed suit.

**​

The next day, at school, Ellie caught up to Max at the Dumpster, which he was attempting to throw Jericho into.

"If you kill him, how will I get to know him well enough to write a bio?" She asked. "I gotta pass English, Max." So Jericho's "Emo-Boy" haircut was spared, for the moment, at least.

"Thank you." Jericho told Ellie simply, when Max left, before walking away.

Ellie watched him go, mystified.

**​

"Why do you hate Jericho Neric so much?" Ellie asked Max through his bathroom-door as she put morre makeup on her cheeks to cover her bruises.

"I dunno, he just....bugs me." The jock replied slowly.

"Because he's not like you?" She guessed, coming out of the bathroom and plopping all her one-hundred-and-eight pounds onto his lap.

Max snorted. "Brother-Dead isn't like anyone, honey."

Ellie paused before awnsering. Even-though people had called Jericho "Brother-Dead" since sixth-grade, for some reason, it bothered her now.

"Some would say that you arn't like anyone, either, honey." She said as delicatly as possible.

Max threw his head back and laughed. "You're like me. You're a lot like me."

"Oh, really? Think so?" She was teasing him now.

"Hell yes. Want me to prove how much?" He said huskily.

She smiled and kissed him, whispering against his lips, "Take a guess."
So we have some MxE and some suggestiveness at the end. (Won't Lledny be happy with his chapter? ;-))

See that little button?

\/
\/
\/
Yeah, that one, the one that says Reply. It needs love.​

i love meaning hate how wimpy you make Jericho seem. he may not be strong, but Jericho got skillz!

I love you ellie.
I mean your fic.
Yeah.
Also, take that jericho :p
Fear meh for I am da quarterback.

like i said not strength, but skillz. so maybe some sort of martial art or something cool your choice of course though.

EDIT: so what If you had seen LOD you'c see how epically max has now failed! admit it Jericho has some tricks up his sleeves, and a bag of tricks, and I don't know another trick cliche`

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom