• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Challenge Sketch the Above

lumine sketch.png

Lumine >:( he is the worst (specifically because he broke Axl and for no other reason)
I also thought about drawing Dynamo, since I also don't like him (and for actual character- and plot-based reasons not just "he almost killed my favorite character"), but then I remembered that Beedrill drew him already lol

A character you'd like to be friends with?

I drew this on my phone with my finger but. I could go on for a while about how much I hate Gale Hawthorne…. (From the hunger games)
1706139858680.png
Cause I put such little effort into it (he doesn’t deserve the effort) I’m passing this on to the next person

(I drew this one REALLY quickly so apologies for the quality)
1706151233752.jpeg

I didn't LITERALLY want to pummel her, but she did make me yell at the TV a couple times. (This moment in the story was hilarious, though.)
Also, I played as a girl but drew Florian here, for the sole reason that no one ever draws Florian. :enzap:

How about something positive now...draw a pair of characters whose dynamic you really like (not necessarily a ship, just generally interactions you enjoy)

Mod note:
We've made a small change to the rules after noticing a couple instances of this:
  • You should be creating new artwork based on the prompt given, rather than reusing old art
Nobody's in trouble for previous instances of this, since it's a newly added rule, just something to be aware of in the future.

That said, go ahead and continue on with the prompt from the previous post.

IMG_4001.jpeg

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to pick an all-time favorite game, but the Kirby series is one where I can point to just about every game I’ve played and say, “Now that was an excellent game!” I almost never totally 100% complete video games, but I’ve done it on at least three or four Kirby games. I love the gameplay, the colorful dreamlike settings, the balance of lighthearted whimsy and wonder with deeper and more mysterious elements, the thrill of following the breadcrumb trails of lore, and the ways the music connects to the story and ties various games together.

A character dressed for winter weather (could be a regular outfit, an official alternate outfit, or one you make up for the character).

1989 inspired summer Lissi! The nimbus a shirt is a reference to the song welcome to New York, and her sweater has seagulls on it! (1989s original cover has Taylor wearing a sweater with seagulls, and the Taylor’s version cover has seagulls in the background!) also Lissis the kind of person to own those sunglasses. And they match the 1989 theme Kinda so yea. Anyways I really like this
IMG_1638.jpeg

draw a character based off of your favourite song (or one of your favourites. I wanna do this…)

Illustration12.png

this prompt is always super hard for me, but I've been listening to "Heavenly Star" by Genki Rockets a lot lately. It's really bright and upbeat but also has the vibe of being a bit spacey/daydreamy, so it's easy to imagine it being the theme song for a character with those same traits.

Draw your favorite character hanging out with your least-favorite character from the same franchise.

Back
Top Bottom