• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sketches Of My Pokemon White Team.

JohtoMotto

Australia is my city
Reaction score
Hello there. I have recently gotten pokemon white and im loving it. Im starting to sketch pokemon on my white team. I only have one picture drawn right now but im currently drawing so bear with me :3

picture.php

So... What do you think?:sweatlol:

d'aww that's so cute! i really love how you drew Samerott(sp?), and artie looks so chill :3

:ksmile::thumbup::ksmile:

Those are really cute. I like how expressive they all are, they look like they have a personality of their own.

Here's a new pic

picture.php

I really like Zeus but the balls of steel are a bit inappropriate. Nothing serious, just be careful with that.

Back
Top Bottom