• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Skies of Santaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaccer

Reaction score
In ancient times, there was a land called Santaria. Many lived there including Humans, Dwarfs, and Elves. They lived peacefully with mighty beasts. The Dragons. They guarded the people of Santaria, as beasts of gods. A select few managed to ride the beasts. The Dragon Riders were chosen heroes, and they protected the land with all their power. The ten Dragon Riders were famous, and loved by all in the land. Sadly they were counted on too much. They died in combat, and the land of Santaria fell. How, is still a mystery.

Now after a thousand years, dragons have been wiped out. But not all hope is lost. Legend says that there were eggs that survived. And perhaps the new Riders have already been chosen...

Name: What is your character's name?

Race: Is your character a Human, Dwarf, Elf, or Half-Elf?

Appearance: What does you character look like?

Personality: What is your character like?

Background: What is your character's past?

Rules:

No God-Modding
Only control your character
Say the cause, not the effect (Eg, I swing my sword at the ogre, not I slice the ogre across the face)
I will decide whether an action is reasonable or not.
I will look for a CO-DM later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom