• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Skin Questions Thread

Besides the new Beast of the Sea skin, have others gone into production?

This is less of a question and more of a problem to be fixed:

In the Beast of the Sea skin, usernames in posts don't differentiate between Global Mods and regular members. Same with Admins and Moderators because all names are bolded.

Um maybe a bit pushy for me to ask but when does the erika's garden skin gets 100% fixed, I still have parts where I can't read what's inside the buttons.
Example see vm, there are maybe more of them but that will do for now.

I'll try to work out the rest of the missing old skins as I was supposed to, but that'll only be after I'm back from the service, provided the old skins still lie somewhere.

Hey, do you know the current Distortion World default skin makes profiles unreadable right?
White background and white text on profile's sections... Some dark gray text in dark gray background too on PMs area. :(
The links on e.g. "Social Links", "Forum Actions" and "Quick Links" are hard to read.

Last edited:
I have a question about my profile. I have had a profile for a few years as Chief_Maxx, but I recently got my first smartphone and downloaded tapatalk, so I now have this profile as well. Is there a way to merge profiles, or to use my old profile for the mobile app? Sorry if this question belongs elsewhere.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom