• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Slowbro VS Slowking

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Well two pokemon who are from the same line and are very simalre but there can be only one that is better who is it.

My vote gos to slowking for nastyplot and can be a hell of a sweeper using trickroom.

Except Slowking and Slowbro aren't built as sweepers. They're built as walls/tanks.

Both of them have their pros and cons in this category. One of them is clearly stronger taking physical hits and the other taking special hits.

I'm choosing Slowking simply because I like the name better, but both are made as direct counterparts to each other, so neither is intrinsically better.

Last edited:
Slowbro is good for physical walling. I don't need Slowking, I've got Blissey for special walling. I'm voting for Slowbro.

Slowking, because it looks like a clown, and has an awesome cry, while I hate Slowbro.

I traded one into my Ruby, and it's been awful helpful actually. ;D

Slowking looks cooler. The talking one in the Second Pokemon movie was pretty beast.

They're more or less equal battle-wise. I'm voting for Slowking for the cooler design.

I think Slowking looks better because its more than a Slowpoke with creature sucking its tail unlike Slowbro.

Slowbro can make a strong battler, and has an interesting design.

I like both of them a lot, so it's hard to pick. However, I like Slowking's design slightly more, even though Slowbro is pretty funny. Plus, Slowking can get Nasty Plot and Slack Off, which is nice. So yeah, I'll go with Slowking.

D:
This is a really hard decision.
I guess I'd say Slowbro because he's in an earlier gen than Slowking and I'm really into more original pokemon

Slowking. I find its appearance more tolerable than Slowbro. And besides, it looks like a pepperment statuette.

Slowking, it's just more awesome! It can talk. Without spending blood sweat tears and pay day learning how.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom