• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM002: The Guardian Deity Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenge, Our Z-Move!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TRio could always have non-speaking cameos but it's unlikely. I'm almost positive they'll be in SM003 though because the summary makes it sound like the clips with the Bewear and Mimikkyu come from that episode.

Team Rocket is characters that I no longer care about anymore since they have gone stale. Ash is just barely my favorite. I hope they don't mess up the companions again with annoying catchphrases or amour rubbish.

OK, so why does every Pokemon Ash encounter steal his hat? Besides having his attention of course

OK, so why does every Pokemon Ash encounter steal his hat? Besides having his attention of course

Well it's probably the easiest thing to steal from the clothes that he's wearing. Imagine Pokemon trying to steal Ash's shoes.

OK, I remember that Mankey/Primape, Pikachu in the movie, Aipom and Ducklett stole Ash's hat, now we have Tapu Koko stealing his hat, they sure really like his hat, who's next? Cosmog?........ Actually that would be a pretty good idea for a later plot

OK, I remember that Mankey/Primape, Pikachu in the movie, Aipom and Ducklett stole Ash's hat, now we have Tapu Koko stealing his hat, they sure really like his hat, who's next? Cosmog?........ Actually that would be a pretty good idea for a later plot
Don't forget Serena's Pancam

I do wonder how will all the terrain moves will look like in this generation, especially Psychic Terrain as we've seen all of the other terrains used by three Pokemon on different occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom