• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's your Trial Captain's task. And they say Ash's classmates need to leave in order to become official Captains for him.

But as the group is fishing, a mysterious shadow appears, its eyes fixed on the Water Pokémon!
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda
Phew, my anxiety is staved off for another week.
Since Ash doesn't have a fishing rod, he and Lana head to her house so he can borrow one from her. They drop by a beach on their way, where Lana and Popplio tell Ash about their dream.
:love:
Why do I love Suiren so much already? She's not even my "type" of fave girl character...

I think the shadow could be Litten or one of the Water Pokémon. It could be Team Rocket, but if it is, then why are they referred to as a shadow and not shadows?

Do we know who Bewear and Mimikyu voice actors are? Do you know if any of those VA also voices them?

Also, the fact that Miyako Ito and Kenta Miyake are not listed crushes my already low hopes of Gourgeist and Inkay going to Alola :(

Do we know who Bewear and Mimikyu voice actors are? Do you know if any of those VA also voices them?

The Kiterguma in SM001 is Mika Kanai. I'm assuming that's the one TR will get.

Last edited:
Glad that Lana has Popplio. Ash should stick to Grass and Fire starters for now on. Hope Pikachu is not reset this region.

I bet the shadow is litten because cats love fish, it seems likely that Litten wants to catch one of the fish pokemon. I wonder if WIshiwashi will show up?

Are Pokemon allowed to eat each other though? (Kyogre eating Archie doesn't count...)

Preview
- Lana's Popplio creates some water bubbles that float into the sky and fall on Ash and Pikachu.
- Lana's twin sisters poke and prod Pikachu.
- Ash fishes a Kyogre to the surface as he and Pikachu are on a Lapras.
- Lillie wears a protective suit as she fishes.
- A Magikarp slaps Ash with its tail.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jffKSD2kzWo

WHAT! KYOGRE IN ALOLA? Lana talks that she saw a kyogre once in the games but she was joking. Did the anime take it seriously? I hope Ash catches it :p

I think it's just Ash's imagination. I would love for him to catch it though...:whistle::LOL:

Pretty sure that Kyogre is a part of Ash's imagination or dream. Ash isn't getting one any time soon and Kyogre has no reason to be in Alola.

Pretty sure that Kyogre is a part of Ash's imagination or dream. Ash isn't getting one any time soon and Kyogre has no reason to be in Alola.
That and no pre-Gen VII is available to catch, so there's no reason for Kyogre, both it and School Form Wishiwashi are almost the same size, so it would make sense that it's Wishiwashi, I do want Ash to catch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom