• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokenchi Preview
- Sophocles is excited by Lillie's suit.
- Lana seems frantic as she is standing near Professor Kukui and her classmates.
- Ash seems to have reeled in an Alomomola while fishing.
- Lana talks to Ash while they are sitting by the ocean.
- Ash, Lana and the Rotom Pokedex watch Lana's sisters play with Pikachu.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWO_iy3GKpU

This honestly looks boring as shit. Fishing, balloons and playing with Pikachu. Yeah, not really exciting stuff. And to think that In XY and BW we were at the first Gym by now...

Yeah, I am not too hyped for this episode either. I rather see another capture.

This honestly looks boring as shit. Fishing, balloons and playing with Pikachu. Yeah, not really exciting stuff. And to think that In XY and BW we were at the first Gym by now...

Don't remind me...

at leas the best character is getting an episode

Lana's siblings almost make her seem like Not Misty. I want the two of them to meet, might try a fanfic about that.

I hope their are less one dimensional than Kasumi's sisters (before Kasumi's special episodes)

C'mon folks. Ya HAD to know the plot would be more loose and lax without gyms, and the various pre-premiere previews we got. Best just to relax, roll with it, and try to enjoy it.

Also...Magikarp gets revenge (again)!

It's literally only the 5th episode out of a presumably-three year show. And if we somehow got the first island trial now I guarantee we'd have a giant gap later on.

Popplio looks like oshawott 2.0 lol. Complete with it not being able to stay in the god damn ball.

Popplio looks like oshawott 2.0 lol. Complete with it not being able to stay in the god damn ball.
I actually think it is more like serena's fennekin. The one that reminds me of oshawott is rowlet but I judge that too soon and only from it's appearence on the last episode.

Besides, it seems that the only companion's Pokémon who is going to stay in a Pokeball most of the time is Kiawe's Turtonator. The rest seem like Walking Pokémon.

How so? It's done nothing that Oshawott has done so far and unlike Oshawott, it's always outside of its Poke Ball. Plus, I'm pretty sure Togedemaru and Bounsweet haven't either, or are at least out most of the time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom