• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM005: Ashimari, Do Your Balloonest!
Airs: December 1

This isn't confirmed yet.

Last edited:
What an AMAZING title. This series definitely is going to be goofy xD

Prediction: Ash gets Popplio and releases it later on in the show after fully evolving it. The new curse of water starters.

If this is real, then Tomioka is confirmed to still be a writer for the show.

Because he's listed as part of the staff for this particular episode.

But I heard from haters he left the show because of honor or some shit like that :s lol

Anyway, this episode is focused on Lana and her Popplio, I hope there will be an episode focusing on each Ash's companions. :)

Guys, we don't want to bring up the Ash-Greninja thing here. I've already asked for that discussion to be taken to the main section since it has nothing to do with the SM series or this particular episode. Please don't bring it up here again.

Anyway, we're already getting an episode focused around Popplio. This is a promising sign as far as I'm concerned. I just hope that Popplio is the adorable sea lion puppy in the show instead of becoming the comedy relief starter. I would love for it to be treated so much better than that.

Back? I don't remember any outside of the dub.
What about BW043, where it has the word "Nyagotiatior" as a pun on negotiator and Nyarth, EP030: Do Coil Dream of Electric Mice?, AG124, where it had "Nyarth in Boots" and also BW138: "GoGo Gogoto!"?

What about BW043, where it has the word "Nyagotiatior" as a pun on negotiator and Nyarth, EP030: Do Coil Dream of Electric Mice?, AG124, where it had "Nyarth in Boots" and also BW138: "GoGo Gogoto!"?
The last one makes me want to cringe so much...

Delighted to see a Popplio episode here, and the name brought a small smile to my face.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Here are two summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

With Lana acting as their teacher, Ash and his friends attempt to to get the hang of sea fishing. Will Ash manage to get any of the many Water Pokémon that are out there? But as the group is fishing, a mysterious shadow appears, its eyes fixed on the Water Pokémon!

The Pokémon School holds an extracurricular lesson in the form of a fishing tournament from the top of the Sea Ride Pokémon! And the teacher is Lana, who loves Water Pokémon. Since Ash doesn't have a fishing rod, he and Lana head to her house so he can borrow one from her. They drop by a beach on their way, where Lana and Popplio tell Ash about their dream. And then the day of the extracurricular lesson finally arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom