• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
So Ash might get Litten? As long as both starters get decent development and neither overshadows the other then I am good with this.

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ...ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Reaction score
A trailer was released for this episode showing Ash having a deep conversation with Litten. Seems pretty likely either he'll catch it or it will volunteer to join his team. Giving up that young life of solitude.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
A trailer was released for this episode showing Ash having a deep conversation with Litten. Seems pretty likely either he'll catch it or it will volunteer to join his team. Giving up that young life of solitude.
Where did you see a trailer for the episode?

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Finally we'll be seeing Litten caught, I will not miss this episode! Let's hope that they give Litten decent development in those Litten shots we get every episode...

Reaction score
It looks like a nice episode for Litten to join Ash. It probably has a sad story to it like all of Ash's fire type starters

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
So is this going to be the episode Litten gets captured at last? Hoping it has no tragic backstory full of abuse like Charmander, Chimchar, and Tepig had. So far this Litten seems to a wandering stray Litten that the city folk take care of though so maybe not.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I think, maybe some popular (and/or Great) trainer of Alola had owned Litten, and had at some point left Alola, releasing Litten in the process. And maybe the townsfolk take care of the released Litten as a homage to the Great Trainer?
This is the only new abandoned storyline I can think of...

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
I LOVE the word
vagabond

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Alright, finally some Litten focus. Can't wait to see more of the little cutie:)

Life and Soul
Reaction score
Apparently Litten doesn't trust trainers so... yeah, Ash can't ever capture just a regular Fire Starter. Oh well, I've grow attached to the thing

"hey Vee, you can evolve into a Sylveon too"
Reaction score
Litten looks so cute in the preview, can't wait to see it.
Looks like a fun episode, hope LItten does go with Satoshi
(episode premiers two days after my birthday - would be great for me it true)

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I hope Ash does not catch Litten. I do not see him with it at all.

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a slowpoke again, is this the same Litten Ash stepped on earlier and the one shown in Rowlett's episode?

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a slowpoke again, is this the same Litten Ash stepped on earlier and the one shown in Rowlett's episode?
I think we're meant to assume so. I dunno that it's that clear from the anime itself but scans talk about one Nyabby which hangs around outside the school area.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I think that Kiawe will help Ash find Litten, and that the episode will end with Kiawe capturing Litten.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Nurse Joy: Risa Shimizu

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Here are two summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others have encountered a Litten, a distant Pokémon that doesn't take to people. At first, Ash is mad at it for taking his boxed lunch, but he then starts growing concerned for it...
Ash's boxed lunch has been taken by a wild Litten, a Fire Cat Pokémon. An angry Ash starts searching for it, and he eventually finds the Litten covered in wounds from having been attacked by a Persian. Ash and Pikachu take the Litten home with them to treat its wounds, but it ends up escaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.