• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ash might get Litten? As long as both starters get decent development and neither overshadows the other then I am good with this.

A trailer was released for this episode showing Ash having a deep conversation with Litten. Seems pretty likely either he'll catch it or it will volunteer to join his team. Giving up that young life of solitude.

A trailer was released for this episode showing Ash having a deep conversation with Litten. Seems pretty likely either he'll catch it or it will volunteer to join his team. Giving up that young life of solitude.
Where did you see a trailer for the episode?

Finally we'll be seeing Litten caught, I will not miss this episode! Let's hope that they give Litten decent development in those Litten shots we get every episode...

It looks like a nice episode for Litten to join Ash. It probably has a sad story to it like all of Ash's fire type starters

I think, maybe some popular (and/or Great) trainer of Alola had owned Litten, and had at some point left Alola, releasing Litten in the process. And maybe the townsfolk take care of the released Litten as a homage to the Great Trainer?
This is the only new abandoned storyline I can think of...

This looks like a heartwarming episode.

Apparently Litten doesn't trust trainers so... yeah, Ash can't ever capture just a regular Fire Starter. Oh well, I've grow attached to the thing

Litten looks so cute in the preview, can't wait to see it.
Looks like a fun episode, hope LItten does go with Satoshi
(episode premiers two days after my birthday - would be great for me it true)

At the risk of sounding like a slowpoke again, is this the same Litten Ash stepped on earlier and the one shown in Rowlett's episode?

At the risk of sounding like a slowpoke again, is this the same Litten Ash stepped on earlier and the one shown in Rowlett's episode?
I think we're meant to assume so. I dunno that it's that clear from the anime itself but scans talk about one Nyabby which hangs around outside the school area.

I think that Kiawe will help Ash find Litten, and that the episode will end with Kiawe capturing Litten.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Nurse Joy: Risa Shimizu

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Here are two summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others have encountered a Litten, a distant Pokémon that doesn't take to people. At first, Ash is mad at it for taking his boxed lunch, but he then starts growing concerned for it...

Ash's boxed lunch has been taken by a wild Litten, a Fire Cat Pokémon. An angry Ash starts searching for it, and he eventually finds the Litten covered in wounds from having been attacked by a Persian. Ash and Pikachu take the Litten home with them to treat its wounds, but it ends up escaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom