• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM009: The Leader Pokémon is Dekagoose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a lot of stuff from just a 30 second preview. I guess I was wrong. The A-Rattata and Raticate situation seems totally unrelated to the Trial since Ash in the Verdant Cavern doing the Trial battling Yungoos. It also seems like they changed up the Totem battle and instead of Ash using his Pokemon one at a time against the Totem Gumshoos and a Yungoos ally, it'll be both Rowlet and Pikachu against Totem Gumshoos, a regular Gumshoos and a Yungoos. Seems pretty weird imo. I was hoping they'd portray the Totem battles as being the same as in the games, but I guess that the challenge should be the same as long as Ash is using one less Pokemon than he'll be battling against. Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

Tapu Koko appearing again is interesting. Wonder what it's doing here? Similarly, I wonder why Illima isn't here? Maybe he'll just show up to give Ash Normalium-Z and teach him the pose for Breakneck Blitz...

I think that the later trials will give us 1 vs 3 totem battles to increase the difficulty level, since in the past, the later gyms tended to be more difficult/complex. I could see that being applied to totem battles.

I can't wait to see what Pokemon Officer Jenny has. There were a few in the Opening that don't have a Trainer yet, unless they are random Pokemon or are going to be recurring wild Pokemon in the future, but I'm sure Officer Jenny should have at least one. Maybe it will be Gumshoos or Alolan Raichu. Maybe one or both of the Gumshoos that Ash's battles will belong to her or is/are already her Pokemon.

I can't wait to see what Pokemon Officer Jenny has. There were a few in the Opening that don't have a Trainer yet, unless they are random Pokemon or are going to be recurring wild Pokemon in the future, but I'm sure Officer Jenny should have at least one. Maybe it will be Gumshoos or Alolan Raichu. Maybe one or both of the Gumshoos that Ash's battles will belong to her or is/are already her Pokemon.

There is a good chance for them to have Rockruff forms, Midday or Midnight might depend on the individual officer, but I think they'll have predominantly Midday Form Lycanroc.

There is a good chance for them to have Rockruff forms, Midday or Midnight might depend on the individual officer, but I think they'll have predominantly Midday Form Lycanroc.
Is that because they usually have dogs, like Growlithe, Herdier and Manectric? Because, if so, then I guess she could. Nurse Joy does seem to always have pink Pokemon, but now she has a Comfey, so maybe she could have one of the Pokemon from the opening and the dog. But I don't know why it wasn't in the opening though. Maybe the Opening is only referencing from SM001 to SM007, since Lillie doesn't have a Pokemon egg, but then, what's with the Gumshoos, Alolan Raichu and the Alolan Dugtrio?

Is that because they usually have dogs, like Growlithe, Herdier and Manectric? Because, if so, then I guess she could. Nurse Joy does seem to always have pink Pokemon, but now she has a Comfey, so maybe she could have one of the Pokemon from the opening and the dog. But I don't know why it wasn't in the opening though. Maybe the Opening is only referencing from SM001 to SM007, since Lillie doesn't have a Pokemon egg, but then, what's with the Gumshoos, Alolan Raichu and the Alolan Dugtrio?

Due to Lycanroc's nature of obeying its trainer faithfully, it perfectly suits the "Police Dog" figure. Lillie has a Pokemon egg as of the most recent episode. I don't think any other Pokemon suits Officer Jenny.

Due to Lycanroc's nature of obeying its trainer faithfully, it perfectly suits the "Police Dog" figure. Lillie has a Pokemon egg as of the most recent episode. I don't think any other Pokemon suits Officer Jenny.
Yeah, but I was referring to the shot in the opening where most of the main and recurring characters are walking by the ocean. There's no egg there. And I still think one of those Pokemon in that shot should be Jenny's, seeing as it would be weird for none of her Pokemon to appear with her, but Nurse Joy's Pokemon are there. I think a Gumshoos could suit her, or an Alolan Raichu.

I can't wait to see what Pokemon Officer Jenny has.

We already seen one in her car.

Screenshot_2016-12-23-19-24-30-1.png

But Gumshoos is in the car... >>

So it's pretty much confirmed to be Jenny's

And? It being in the car doesn't make that much of a difference.

Unless it's the prisoner being taken away to jail?

Unless it's the prisoner being taken away to jail?
Yes, Pokemon can be criminals too.[/sarcasm] If it's her's, I kind of hope she gets one of the Gumshoos from this episode, so that we can see Officer Jenny form a bond with it.

Also, I wonder who is the trainer of that Raichu!? I'd like to see my favourite Alolan Pokemon in the main cast! I think the Raichu is for Sophocles/Hau

Ah, Meowth. How could I forget him. Has he ever been arrested/put in handcuffs, at least for a short period of time? I know some villanous Teams have been, but I don't think Team Rocket ever were. Maybe Gumshoos belongs to Team Skull (I doubt it though)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom