• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM013: The Big Alola Pancake Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at first this seemed like it would be the Mallow focused ep but now it seems like a Pikachu focused one. Eh. I love Pikachu don't get me wrong but I have been waiting for Mallow to get a focus episode. Alola Raichu showing up is cool.

Here is a bit of new information on the episode, which Dephender translated.

UOQOfoG.png

One day, Mallow tells Ash about the Pancake Race. This is a race where you carry pancakes stacked up on a plate without the stack collapsing. Ash enters the race together with Pikachu!!
A rival for Pikachu appears?! An Alolan Raichu enters the Pancake Race as well!
Kiawe enters together with Turtonator, but isn't it a bit heavy?!
It ends up being a dead heat between Pikachu and the Alola Raichu! Which of them will make it to the goal first?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom