• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOB! :cry: What am I going to do with myself this Thursday?!

Oh my god, I just saw the translation for this episode's preview. It's Professor Kukui talking to Ash as they watch the footage that was recorded on the surveillance camera that Ash set up.

Professor Kukui: It's you when you when you got home, Ash!
Ash: *Screams*
Professor Kukui: Ash, y-you...
Ash: Don't watch that, Professor!

I'm not sure I want to know what Ash accidentally recorded.

I'm not sure I want to know what Ash accidentally recorded.
Maybe something horrifying, so horrifying that it leaves Ash scared mentally for life.

I think he accidentally recorded himself doing something in private and didn't want Professor Kukui to see it.

So Satoshi is a normal little boy after all!!

Let's just say Rotomdex took some pic of the girls from the Mareanie Capture episode, and, well... ;)

This coming Wednesday. We didn't get one the other day since there's a break next week.

Okay, what for?

Though I have been wondering if we'll get a lot of breaks again like we did throughout XY(Z). :unsure:
(Preferably for some special episodes)

I thought the preview was just making fun of Ash wiggling his butt.

Ash, what did you do?

A new summary translated by Adamant:
http://i.imgur.com/Yzzwew8.jpg

Where is the injured Iwanko headed?!
One night, when Satoshi returned home, Iwanko had been injured! He and Professor Kukui were surprised by this and decide to use a surveillance camera to observe what Iwanko does. And when the two see Iwanko leave the house, they chase after it.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Rockruff: Megumi Hayashibara

Lycanroc: Yūji Ueda

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others worry over Rockruff, who returned home full of injuries. It turns out that Rockruff has been training every night in order to get stronger. Ash and Pikachu decide to start training together with it!

One night, Rockruff returns home covered in scratches. Ash and Professor Kukui were surprised by this, and they decide to use a camera to check what Rockruff does while everyone else are out. They excitedly watched the footage, and saw that Rockruff left the house and disappeared off somewhere! They hurry after it, and find...?!

Why must the classmates keep showing up in episodes they have no place in?

And I thought DP Brock and Clemont were bad...:confused:

Gotta shoehorn main characters in every episode somehow.

So, Brock and Clemont not showing up in episodes that aren't focused on them, even though they all travel as a group, makes sense how?

Gotta shoehorn main characters in every episode somehow.

They are main characters, so they should show up in every episode, or at the very least, most episodes. And with this series focusing around Ash attending Pokemon School, I don't see how showing the school, which would in turn, show Ash's classmates, in every episode or most episodes is that surprising,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom