• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!
Airs: March 9

It's unconfirmed so far, but here is a summary, which Dephender translated.

When Ash arrives at the Pokémon School, he notices that his Electrium-Z has gone missing. Rotom approaches the panicking Ash, offering to help search for it. Rotom is crazy about crime shows, and says it wants to solve a mystery just like a detective does.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I'd love it if Rotom likes crime shows because of the gore. It'd be Rotom's dark side. Seriously though, I hope it mentions some crime shows in the Pokémon world.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Oh boy, an episode focusing on Brotom Dex. This is going to be great :)

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
That Random Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason I keep forgetting that Rotom is a pokemon. This should be fun.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:
Mallow is basically the Brock of this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.