• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!
Airs: March 9

It's unconfirmed so far, but here is a summary, which Dephender translated.

When Ash arrives at the Pokémon School, he notices that his Electrium-Z has gone missing. Rotom approaches the panicking Ash, offering to help search for it. Rotom is crazy about crime shows, and says it wants to solve a mystery just like a detective does.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I'd love it if Rotom likes crime shows because of the gore. It'd be Rotom's dark side. Seriously though, I hope it mentions some crime shows in the Pokémon world.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Oh boy, an episode focusing on Brotom Dex. This is going to be great :)

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score

Nala

That Random Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason I keep forgetting that Rotom is a pokemon. This should be fun.

Harryghost

Glamorous Technician
Reaction score
A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:
Mallow is basically the Brock of this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.