• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu is either lost as well, or it's just another of those troll trailers.

Is that guy at the end of the preview with Pikachu...drunk?:cautious:

Why does Kiawe look ready to punch a wall for the entirety of the preview?

At first I was confused as to why Kiawe was so damn mad the whole time, then I remembered that he's was all on top of Ash for being so chillax about Z-Moves at the start and is probably pissed at his irresponsibility for losing the Electrium-Z.

This looks like it'll be a fun episode. :D

It's 9pm EST and no one had posted a preview yet, so I'm posting it.

I don't know how this is possible, but Rotom has slowly but firmly secured itself as one of my favourite SM characters...

Apparently, Rotom is calling our main rodent "Pikachu-kun" while in detective mode.

Also, I think the Pokenchi Preview that Pikafan World originally posted has a better quality, but I'm not too sure, so since it's airing very soon, I'll put it here just in case. I think some youtube users are stealing his videos though, unless they just use the same Pikachu logo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKq4i9vx4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom