• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!
Airs: March 9

It's unconfirmed so far, but here is a summary, which Dephender translated.

When Ash arrives at the Pokémon School, he notices that his Electrium-Z has gone missing. Rotom approaches the panicking Ash, offering to help search for it. Rotom is crazy about crime shows, and says it wants to solve a mystery just like a detective does.

I'd love it if Rotom likes crime shows because of the gore. It'd be Rotom's dark side. Seriously though, I hope it mentions some crime shows in the Pokémon world.

For whatever reason I keep forgetting that Rotom is a pokemon. This should be fun.

A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:

A Rotom episode, well that caught me by surprise. Seeing the premise of the episode, though, it does feel like a great episode (and I do believe that it will do justice to the feelings of Cilan fan inside me! ;);):cool:)

One thing that still bothers me though - where is the Mallow and Bounsweet episode which Mallow fans like me deserve? Come on writers, you did it once with Iris, please don't repeat it
with Mallow and Bounsweet now! :cry::cry:
Mallow is basically the Brock of this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom