• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there is.

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

LSaR8eP.png

Ash and the others get invited by their classmate Mallow to sample Mythical Alola Stew, the new item on the menu at Aina cafeteria, which she lives at. However, Alola Stew requires "Saffron-Color Nectar", which they're told is nearly impossible to obtain this time of the year. Ash hasn't completely given up on getting to sample the stew, so the next day he sets off together with Mallow to search for the Saffron-Color Nectar.

so we are getting 2 episode twice due the dates and one of them lands in my birthday!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Mallow's father: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

In order to make Mythical Alola Stew, Ash and Mallow search for Saffron-Color Nectar. However, Team Rocket are up to some kind of nasty plot behind the scenes? Will they actually find the Saffron-Color Nectar?!

Mallow asks Ash and the others if they could sample Mythical Alola Stew, the new item on the menu at Aina Cafeteria, which her family runs. However, the stew tastes really bad. The fact of the matter is that you need Saffron-Color Nectar in order to complete Mythical Alola Stew. However, it's off-season, which means it's nearly impossible to obtain the nectar. So Ash sets off together with Mallow to search for Saffron-Color Nectar!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Cutiefly and Ribombee debut here.

@Flynn That pastebin includes an unannounced title: "Rockruff vs Mudbray", which is based on the magazine scans with the Pokenchi guy...I guess it can happen, two one-hour specials would be nice to see.

Yeah, I've seen that title posted on 2ch and the Japanese Pokemon wiki had it listed as SM020 (which they now have the Satoshi and Pikachu episode as SM020) but I'm not sure where it came from. I haven't seen any hard evidence of it being a thing, so I don't think it's a legit episode.

That's not a title. It's just what someone assumed was a title. March 23 only has one episode, because there's also a Naruto episode that day. And that list comes from 2ch, which includes SM020 and SM021's titles, which have yet to be confirmed.

Preview
- Ash and Mallow come across a group of Pokemon.
- James holds onto Mallow's Bounsweet.
- Ash's Rowlet gets attracted by Bounsweet's smell, Bounsweet counters Rowlet and then Rowlet flies back to Bounsweet.
- Mallow's classmates all react poorly to her bad food.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Fdsao6XH4

They've only gone and made Odoridori look like frickin Ho-Oh.
Yay, more Amakaji rebuffing Mokuroh's advances!
Nyasu what have you done to your face.

Love that KoniKoni City theme. Did it play in any episode before?

I guess the text I posted isn't from previews after all.

Yaaassss, more Oricorio. I love that bird so much :) I'm interested in the fact that a Baile Style Oricorio is here too. I thought they'd debut each style when we got to their respective islands, but I guess not.

I find it funny that Rowlet fell in love in Bounsweet and Bounsweet isn't amused by it. XD Bounsweet never liked Rowlet too much since they first met.

I find it funny that Rowlet fell in love in Bounsweet and Bounsweet isn't amused by it. XD Bounsweet never liked Rowlet too much since they first met.
It's not actually in love with it, I'm pretty sure it's just attracted to its smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom