• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure if there is any evidence that this Bounsweet is going to evolve in this episode. Probably not...

I hope it does. Mallow's original partner in the games is a Steenee anyway, so it'd be fitting. Additionally, we're nearly twenty episodes in and haven't seen any kind of evolution yet.

Here is a slightly less bright version of the Pokenchi Preview

- There's a flashback/fantasy of Pikachu using Thunderbolt on a stew that Mallow is/was cooking.
- Mallow stands on Ash's shoulders, in order to reach the hollow of a tree, where there are some Berries.
- Ash's Rowlet looks annoyed/tired.
- Ash and Mallow come across the "Saffron-Colour-Nectar".
- Meowth sucks in some of the flowers that contain the Nectar with a vacuum like machine.
- Team Rocket catch Ash, Mallow, Pikachu and Rowlet in a net.
- Mallow's Bounsweet appears to use a move.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoUFKS_Q8QM

So Mallow's Bounsweet is going to be evolving.

Yeah, in this episode, can't wait to see it tomorrow. Mallow should enjoy her Bounsweet on her shoulder as much as she can before Bounsweet evolves.

Well, I personally feel that Mallow's Bounsweet mustn't evolve this episode. With hardly any development she has got, except for fending off Rowlet, I feel her evolving this episode is a bit rushed, but guess we'll see about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom