• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM018: Really? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!
Airs: March 16

nOZIkpi.png

Last edited:
Here are some summaries of the episodes, which Dephender translated. There are also some images of the episode.

nOZIkpi.png

The mythical taste! The Alola Stew is perfected?!
Mallow's goal is to perfect the "Alola Stew". However, she's unable to obtain one of the ingredients, "Saffron-Color Nectar"! What will you do, Ash?!

Bounsweet:
Mallow's partner. A Pokémon with a very sweet aroma.

Mallow:
One of Ash's classmates at the Pokémon School. Her specialty is cooking!

The stew looks delicious as is, but... it's still lacking one specific flavor!

The yellow Oricorio is the key to the mythical taste!

Mallow's goal is to perfect the "Alola Stew". However, she's unable to obtain one of the ingredients, "Saffron-Color Nectar"! What will you do, Ash?!"

Are we going t see the debut of Oricorio?

I can't wait to see more of that cutie Oricorio. I wish Mallow would catch one while she's looking for the nectar, but I don't see it being very likely.

I meant the baile form, since we saw the Pom-Pom one in the earlier episode, and in the scan.
Yeah, I know what you meant, but I looked up Saffron (wasn't sure what color it is, I assumed brown/red-ish) and it looks kind of orange/yellow/brownish, so I guess it could be referring to the Pom-Pom Style Oricorio.

Yay for Mallow's episode! I've really enjoyed all of the classmate focus episodes, so I'm looking forward to Mallow's. I'm hoping we get to see more about her work at the restaurant, and possibly an introduction to her family like Kiawe's.
And hope that no one turns into Mallow clones like Lana's sisters.

Hmmm............... It seems that Chairperson Mao will make a "Great Leap Forward" with this Cooking Operation. We can only hope that the citizens of the People's Republic of Alola will not be afflicted with Mango Bounsweet Fever.....

The other 'classmate of the day' episodes have been incredibly underwhelming and downright boring and quite frankly I don't have much hope for this one being any different. I hope I'm wrong, but considering the episodes' plot revolves around finding a missing ingredient so Mallow can cook a stew... uh, not really something I'd say gets me on the edge of my seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom