• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM019: Intense Electrifying Training! Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@martianmister @Playerking
Ok, both of you stop quibbling about summaries (or stop quibbling at all for that matter, since this isn't the first time). Whether a summary is new or not is irrelevant and discussing about such things is considered off-topic. If either of you has a problem with each other's posts report it or settle it elsewhere. But not in preview threads.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Rockruff: Megumi Hayashibara

Sophocles's father: Yūji Ueda

Hiroki: Abareru-kun

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

The popular comedian Abareru-kun appears in the anime as a character. Don't miss his passionate battle with Ash. Also, Ash and Pikachu battle Tapu Koko again! Will Ash win this time?!

Ash and the others have dropped by Sophocles's house after school. They're there in order to get advice from the Electric type expert Sophocles on how to win against the legendary Pokémon Tapu Koko, which they have battled once before. Ash and Pikachu also train with Sophocles, and gain confidence about the battle. And then Tapu Koko appeared right before their eyes!

I'm a bit surprised that it's evolving this early, but at least I'm looking forward to seeing the first Pokemon evolution animation in Sun and Moon. The animation of how a Pokemon comes out of its Poke Ball and gets caught by a Poke Ball is different, so hopefully this one will be new.

I'm surprised that Bounsweet is evolving this early. I wonder what happens that causes her to evolve.

Preview
- Ash eats at Sophcocle's house.
- Ash, Pikachu, Ash's Rockruff, Ash's Rowlet and Sophocles's Togedemaru all run on a giant hamster wheel.
- Ash battles Tapu Koko.
- Ash and Pikachu lie down, with full stomaches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EG2rjFXSs

Last edited:
Aww mummy and daddy Maamane are so cute-looking!

Why do they look like each other though?

To make it blatantly and unequivocally obvious that they all are related, of course.

…Though that makes his parents look more like siblings/relatives rather than husband and wife. :| Unless there is a plot twist and the father appears only in a flashback, while that man is the uncle.

Maybe that woman is actually Mamane's aunt/Mullein's mother?

You'd think Sophocles's parents are siblings.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed-I thought all of Ash's Pokemon would battle Tapu Koko rather than just Pikachu. Spoiler Alert: Pikachu won't win and it looks like the battle will be shoehorned due to Sophocles getting focus. I'd rather Sophocles get another episode, and give this battle the full episode it deserves (especially if it marks Ash's start to visit other islands).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom