• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM019: Intense Electrifying Training! Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think Sophocles's parents are siblings.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed-I thought all of Ash's Pokemon would battle Tapu Koko rather than just Pikachu. Spoiler Alert: Pikachu won't win and it looks like the battle will be shoehorned due to Sophocles getting focus. I'd rather Sophocles get another episode, and give this battle the full episode it deserves (especially if it marks Ash's start to visit other islands).

To beat something as powerful as an island deity/guardian, you would need at least a fully evolved Pokémon.

But that's the anime. They can make Pikachu beat Mewtwo or Arceus if they want to.

Well he ain't gonna win against a deity 19 episodes into the series is he?!

Well he ain't gonna win against a deity 19 episodes into the series is he?!
Well it depends on how powerful they want to make it. If they're going to have several battles in the future, I think he should win at least one of them before their final battle. Like how Sawyer once defeated Ash.

Since Iwanko is able to use a Normal damaging Z-Move, I'm guessing it probably knows Tackle. And we finally have a start to finish Trainer battle! After what seems like forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom