• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM021: Nyabby, the Time of Departure!
Airs: April 6

This comes from 2ch, so take it with a grain of salt.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
I'm taking it with salt but if this episode is real, then this could mean Nyabby will probably be Ash's in this ep. Again, may not be real but we'll see.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I think the summary seems to mention that Stoutland's health has gotten worse and that Litten asks for Ash's help.

Deku-Mimikyu

Still waiting for Let's Go Mimikyu
Reaction score
I really hope that this episode involves Stoutland going to live with the lady at the market or Professor Kukui. Without having to worry about Stoutland, Litten will go with Ash. If it does join Ash that would be really awesome. His team so far has really unique and defined personalities, moreso than past generations.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

The Litten Ash has met before asks him for help. It appears the old Stoutland that lives with it has grown weaker.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I think that Stoutland is better off spending the last of it's days with Professor Kukui where it can get the care it needs while Litten is with Ash knowing that it's going to be okay.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Hoping this could be the episode where Ash catches Litten

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm less concerned about Ash capturing Litten and just wanting a happy ending regarding Stoutland. Sad story arc, I kind of wish the writers didn't even go there.

SamurottMan

Reaction score
I feel like this will bring tears no matter what happens with Moodoggo. Litten stay strong!

I wouldn't put it past the writers do send Stoutland to doggie heaven, since they are doing a lot of things differently now. (Also the old woman dying in the Espurr episode). The fact that Melemele has a graveyard, scares me.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Oh no. Is Stoutland going to die? I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty sad episode, but on the bright side, it COULD finally be the episode where Litten is caught.

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I'm hoping for something more positive, like Stoutland going to stay with a caretaker.

Shadao

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score
So people want a happy ending for Stoutland. Some kind of retirement home for it because Pokémon is not the children's show that deals with the concept of death. Never mind that there have been episodes dealing the impact of death on others before (Espurr episode from XY for example). And Litten is too attached to Stoutland for it to be okay of leaving him behind and find a new family. If Stoutland goes to a retirement home, Litten would stay there. But if Stoutland were to die, Litten has no choice and has to live the fact Stoutland can no longer take care of it.

You know, I wouldn't mind if Sun and Moon decides to dive into this territory. We've got implications of passing way before, but never something that may be shown on-screen or be a central focus of an episode before (except again the Espurr episode, but it wasn't as explicit as this).

ShadowZone1996

The lovely, charming villains!
Reaction score
I actually hope the Stoutland passes away this episode. Seems to be a better ending for it than dumping it with a caretaker so Litten can do it's own thing.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Please, please, please let this be Litten's capture episode. Ash needs this cute kitty now :3

Also, I really hope after this capture, Ash starts making his way to Akala. We've been on Melemele for a quite a bit now. Time to move on with the Island Challenge.

Reaction score

:cry:

I can't believe some of you psychopaths want Mooland to die!! An animal dying is the worst, most be heart-wrenching tragedy!!!!!

... I'll never forgive you all if it does...

Shadao

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score

:cry:

I can't believe some of you psychopaths want Mooland to die!! An animal dying is the worst, most be heart-wrenching tragedy!!!!!

... I'll never forgive you all if it does...
And that's why it'll be more powerful if anime does go through with it. Really though, it would make Sun and Moon a lot more mature than people will give it credit for, would you say?

Plumeria

Cool cat
Reaction score
As sad as it would be, I also hope they actually go there. It would make for an incredibly moving and memorable episode. But I understand if it's too dark of a subject for the anime series.

Status
Not open for further replies.