• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing/No one/Nowhere there was no hint that Ash would win the League. It was just most viewers wish and they made themselves believe Ash would win and then they got disappointed. But that whole thing is on viewers, nothing to do with production.

Amourshipping is real, though. Serena kisses Ash. Sure it's not a factor for SM Ash, but Serena's story concluded with Amourshipping being proven to be true.
How does that make it any more real? She likes him, but it has never been said or focused on anything related to him liking her back. If I kiss you, does that mean we're together?

How does that make it any more real? She likes him, but it has never been said or focused on anything related to him liking her back. If I kiss you, does that mean we're together?

I would go in depth about it, but since this is not the place, and it will stretch and flood this thread,

I'll just reply with:

"You don't know me ;)"

Nothing/No one/Nowhere there was no hint that Ash would win the League. It was just most viewers wish and they made themselves believe Ash would win and then they got disappointed. But that whole thing is on viewers, nothing to do with production.

I take umbrage with that. Diantha either explicitly or pretty damn close to explicitly said that Greninja would have taken Mega Gardevoir out if it's attack landed before Ash worked to perfect the form. That's not some kind of obscure hint or anything that's pretty superficial. You can argue I was being delusional all you want maybe I was about the whole "Ash already lost to Alain twice thing", the "Amour would explain why he would be champion thing", the "mega evolution would be climatic way to end things thing" et al.

But to say their was no hints whatsoever is just not true. Hell the episode he lost was clickbaity as fuck.

But back to episode yeah I don't see them killing off Stoutland. Yeah he's old but it would be some serious tone difference.

LOL at the people who think a Pokemon will actually die on this show. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it would be a good development for Litten. Yes, it would a good reason for it to go with Ash. Yes, the Show is just a teeny bit bolder than it used to be.

...but none of that matters because death was ruled out a LONG time ago. And before anyone brings up Lysandre and/or Hunter J & crew, their fates were left open and ambiguous, which is loophole for them to dance around (as annoying it is).

Mind you, it could still happen, but knowing this show Stoutland will get a new home and Litten will join Ash out of gratitude or something like that.

We'll have to wait and see, but no one should get their hopes up. Remember what happened with the Kalos League (and Amourshipping)...

There's a first for everything. The last episode of XYZ proved that with a canonical kiss. And violent death is not the same as say passing away from old age.

Have we forgotten about the Espurr episode? I thought it made it clear that the old woman died from illness. They even state she passed away. And there was no attempt to bring her back to life through some time travel shenanigans.

Just because it hasn't been done before doesn't will not happen in the future. If I were to say to all of you 5 years ago that Ash will no longer compete in Gyms in 2016, but instead go to school to change up status quo, you'll probably think I'm crazy because status quo is god.

ok i think was fire fang the move used by litten when he counters iron tail and i cant wait my birhtday is going to be amazing

The VA list for SM020 and SM021.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Nurse Joy: Risa Shimizu

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Bewear: Mika Kanai

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

To celebrate 20 years on air for the anime, we're bringing you two special episodes! Ash and Pikachu's adventure on their own and the reunion with Litten are both must-sees! And the show will be giving out extravagant prizes as well.

While Ash is shopping, he spots the Litten he has has met before. He follows after Litten and finds Stoutland as well. He is relieved that they have a new place to live. However, one day Litten appears before Ash and the others in a panicked state! What has happened...?

I hope Ash will catch that Litten in this episode, I'm rooting on his so badly! It took over 20 episodes to let Ash catch a wild Litten who was taken care of an old Stoutland.

Time to buy some tissues for next week, this episode will bring in unexpected surprises.

Here are some new bits of information on the episode, which Dephender translated.

AZPRzZe.png

The Litten that has appeared multiple times already by now came to Ash for help. The Stoutland it has befriended has gotten ill.
Relating to the top image: Will it be all right? The two lie under a bridge. Someone has to help them!
Relating to the bottom image: They're a dependable duo, right?! What will Ash and Professor Kukui do with Litten and Stoutland?!

Based on Kukui's face, Mooland lives.

If Ash does catch Litten, I hope if it evolves into Torracat that it becomes mischievous and acts like a cat and always plays with its Pokeball like a cat would stereotypically do with a ball of yarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom