• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt, but I think this could mean that what is going to happen is what some of us predicted would happen. Sorry, guys.

6kRTNOP.jpg

Take this with a grain of salt, but I think this could mean that what is going to happen is what some of us predicted would happen. Sorry, guys.

6kRTNOP.jpg
Zip a dee dah,
Zip a dee eyyy,
My oh my, this one's gonna be sad.

Faaaackin' hell they've gone and Mufasa'd it.

Finally! Some actual tragedy! Just what I have been looking for!

Anyway, this has the potential to be a very sad episode. I'm already feeling sorry for that old dog. May his spirit watch over the dark kitten during his next adventure.

…In fact, there is a quote which could fit this moment well…

"Thanks for the adventure– Now go have a new one!" - Ellie from "Up"

Is it bad that I am smiling right now

Finally! Some actual tragedy! Just what I have been looking for!

Anyway, this has the potential to be a very sad episode. I'm already feeling sorry for that old dog. May his spirit watch over the dark kitten during his next adventure.

…In fact, there is a quote which could fit this moment well…

"Thanks for the adventure– Now go have a new one!" - Ellie from "Up"
With Tomioka writing this episode, we are certainly going to get some deeply emotional moments, especially with Litten.

You know when I first started playing my Unova game, I had (like most folks) put a Lilipup on my early team to get me through enough of the game till I was able to assemble my final team. I named him Sterling because I knew his final form would be Stoutland. Man, that doggie came through for me enough times in the early playthrough. He was a good doggie.

Geez, this episode is gonna hurt.....

Time to go find those tissues and get them ready for tomorrow.

Edit:
Here's a new preview for tomorrow's episodes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom