• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM024: Alola! The First Visiting Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New summaries translated by Dephender:
It is decided that an open school will now be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. And Satoshi ends up having to do a reseach presentation there. Not only that, but his mom is coming from Kanto to watch her son's presentation.

-------

It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but he has to hold a presentation there. And an unexpected guest will be there too; His mom has come from Kanto to see his presentation.

-------

It's a day off from school, and Satoshi is troubled. There will soon be an open school held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and people nearby are invited, but incredibly enough, he has to hold a presentation there. And believe it or not, but his mom has come there from Kanto. What will you do now, Satoshi?!

Good, I'm glad you are feeling nervous Satoshi. We all hate presentations too (y)

and what is the theme of his presentation too that makes the whole thing a nightmare if you cant find info

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Depender translated.

fim78Lm.jpg

Soon, an open school will be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. Ash decided he'd hold a presentation about Pokémon there, but he didn't think about how important a task that is, and is now worrying over how he'll do. His mom, on the other hand, has learned about this presentation and is now coming all the way from the Kanto region to the Alola region to see her son's big moment.

Aww my baby! I don't know why seeing Satoshi torturing himself as much I do over a presentation is such a draw for me... I'm a horrible person.

I really like how much focus there is on Ash so far in this series. As of this episode, the 24th, I feel like I've learned and seen so many new sides to Ash. A lot more than I have for the last three series combined. It's weird to just see him sitting in front of a TV screen or go shopping.

I really like how much focus there is on Ash so far in this series. As of this episode, the 24th, I feel like I've learned and seen so many new sides to Ash. A lot more than I have for the last three series combined.
Yeah, like seeing how Ash presenting things to a large group of people, especially in front of his mother.

go shopping
We seen Ash going shopping before in the past, it's just that we see it rarely.

Yeah, like seeing how Ash presenting things to a large group of people, especially in front of his mother.

We seen Ash going shopping before in the past, it's just that we see it rarely.

I wonder from where he gets the money. It's not like in the games where you get money from people you defeat in a battle.

I wonder from where he gets the money. It's not like in the games where you get money from people you defeat in a battle.
You should ask the same question about Gary, Misty, Brock, Ritchy, Harrison, Tracey, May, Max, Drew, Harly, Morrison, Tyson, Solidad, Dawn, Paul, Conway, Nando Kenny, Zoey, Barry, Ursula, Barry, Iris, Cilan, Burgundy, Trip, Georgia, Bianca, Stephan, Cameron, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Miette, Nini, and Shota as well. I think that they all used some of the money they receive from their families over time during their journeys until they start making their own money.

This is probably the first time Delia has had a notable role in a random episode that wasn't at the bookend of a series since.....AG? And technically that was the bridge between the Hoenn and Battle Frontier arcs so

I'm still holding out hope we'll see Lusamine in some shape or form. The summary does say "where both guardians and locals are invited".

This is probably the first time Delia has had a notable role in a random episode that wasn't at the bookend of a series since.....AG? And technically that was the bridge between the Hoenn and Battle Frontier arcs so
The last I remember is that Aopulco sexiest beach body contest...

She was also fairly prominent during the Kanto League.

Also, neither BW 024 nor XY 024 ended up airing when they were supposed to due to various tragedies that occurred during this time. I hope Sun & Moon is the series that breaks the Episode 24 curse!!

Last edited:
She was also fairly prominent during the Kanto League.

Also, neither BW 024 nor XY 024 ended up airing when they were supposed to due to various tragedies that occurred during this time. I hope Sun & Moon is the series that breaks the Episode 24 curse!!
We can only hope, wait and see.

Voice Cast:

Rica Matsumoto: Ash
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kei Shindo: Lillie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kiwae
Reina Ueda: Mallow
Hitomi Kikuchi: Lana
Fumiko Takekuma: Sophocles
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Unsho Ishizuka: Principal Oak
Megumi Hayashibara: Rowlet
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Popplio
Chika Fujimura: Steenee
Chinami Nishimura: Litten
Kenta Miyake: Turnator
Yuji Ueda: Mr. Mime
Masami Toyoshima: Delia
Shinya Fukumatsu: James
Toru Sakurai: Team Skull Grunt
Soshiro Hori: Team Skull Grunt
Madoka Asahina: Team Skull Grunt

Hi, Skull Grunts! Didn't know you'd be here! This just got a lot more interesting. (Two episodes of TS in a row! Look out, Team Flare, they're gonna break your record! And they ain't gonna make a bunch of nigh-pointless cameos either!)

I swear, if Delia deals with them using Mr. Mime, I'm gonna lose it.

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Delia Ketchum: Masami Toyoshima

Team Skull Grunt 1: Toru Sakurai

Team Skull Grunt 2: Sōshirō Hori

Team Skull Grunt 3: Madoka Asahina

James: Shinya Fukumatsu

Mr. Mime: Yūji Ueda

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

It has been decided that Ash will hold a presentation at an open school! Will the presentation go well? And then trouble strikes when Team Skull runs wild at the school?! Also, new Z-Move poses will appear during the ending song!

It has been decided that the Pokémon School is going to hold an open school. And incredibly enough, Ash ends up having to hold a presentation there. However, he's struggling to figure out what kind of presentation he should go with. Not only that, but his mom is even coming over from Kanto, which makes Ash's panicking hit its peak! However, Rotom notices and gives him a suggestion... And then the day of the open school finally arrives! Pay attention to the ending song! New Z-Move poses will appear in the song!

Who knew Team Skull Grunts would be here? And, Lillie's butler is now a recurring character.

This episode just got a lot more interesting. Wonder if the same grunts will be in SM25.

Though what's James doing here by himself? :confused:
Not that James.

This episode just got a lot more interesting. Wonder if the same grunts will be in SM25.
Interesting to note, whenever the Team Skull Grunts appear, there's usually the same three same Voice Actors, but now there's a different VA on the list. Maybe it's a different Grunt or the Grunt just has a new VA for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom