• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM024: Alola! The First Visiting Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Kiawe's Turtonator's VA is the same VA as Mallow's father and Mimey's VA is the same VA as Sopholcles's father. We don't know the Voice actors for Lana's sisters, so unless Kiawe's family get a voiceless role, they are the only ones who can't appear.

So Lillie's butler is gonna be there, there could easily be a line or two about why Lusamine isn't there (maybe even *gasp* foreshadowing??). And Team Skull grunts in 2 episodes in a row? Hopefully this is setting up something instead of having them be random Rocket trio stand-ins like their last two episodes.

I wonder what the new pose we're going to be seeing at the ending theme.

I'll be super happy if we get to see reappearances from some of the other parents! I'm loving the family focus in this saga and I think it'd be really fun if Delia got to meet some of the other parents.

I'm also willing to bet there will be some kind of foreshadowing about Lusamine. Maybe Lillie feeling badly seeing the parents of her other classmates there to support them but not her own.

Looks like Hanako's presence in this episode will be more than cursory THANK GOD.

And also which town's music is that? Soooooooooo nostalgic I couldn't concentrate on anything else whilst seeing it live! I love musicbox versions :love:

Looks like Hanako's presence in this episode will be more than cursory THANK GOD.

And also which town's music is that? Soooooooooo nostalgic I couldn't concentrate on anything else whilst seeing it live! I love musicbox versions :love:
Isn't a type of Pokemon Centre music? Not sure what exact track, if that's what you mean. And I like Team Skull's entrance and the fact that some of the other parents/guardians are showing up.

Yeah it is just a remix of the original poke centre music, so lovely though! (Think we might have already heard it in SM lol but somehow it's so much more soothing when Mama-san is talking during it!!!!!)

Would they showcase only some of them? I'm not sure. Maybe silent cameos? SM anime seems to like that kind of thing.
Some of them share the same ones, like I said on the previous page. Kiawe's Turtonator has the same VA as Mallow's father and despite Sophocles's father not being on the VA list, he's still in this episode, because he has the same VA as Mimey.

Well Suiren's mother (probs) is visible in this shot, as is James:
tumblr_oopf88zxh41s3at53o8_1280.jpg

Yeah it is just a remix of the original poke centre music, so lovely though! (Think we might have already heard it in SM lol but somehow it's so much more soothing when Mama-san is talking during it!!!!!)

It was in XY a bunch too, XY002 and XY138 I can name off the top of me head

Still no word on Kaki's family. So, as I said before:
Well, as I also said earlier, they're most likely not going to appear, but Kiawe's father could appear, since we don't know his VA. Sure, unless they have a voiceless roll, we could only get Kiawe's father, but that should be enough. We don't have Lana's other parent, unless Lana's mother lives with just Lana, Harper and Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom