• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket-dan VS Skull-dan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM025: Fighting Over a Crystal! Rocket Gang VS Skull Gang!!!
Airs: May 4

This title is tentative, so take it with a grain of salt. The summary seems to mention that Team Rocket are looking for a Z-Crystal/some Z-Crystals in order to get Pikachu and they want to master Z-Moves.

misses Alola
Reaction score
Whaaa? Sounds too good to be true! Where are you getting this?

Reaction score
100% for this episode, better not be fake :p

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Whaaa? Sounds too good to be true! Where are you getting this?
2ch. Most of the titles are real, but since that's not always the case, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I'm mixed with the episode since I don't think that Team Rocket would be interested in the Z-cyristal since they never seen one before and they never seen a Z-move being used before as well.

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
More Team Skull is always welcomed.

I would love to see how they interact with Team Rocket. This episode, if its real, has the potential to be hilarious.

Dem Rockets tho
Reaction score
Dis gon be good. I have my popcorn all ready.

It's about time Team Skull show up again, for goodness' sake.

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
I have been waiting for this! Pk where is the summary you mention?

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see some Team Rocket vs Skull action

Reaction score
Please let it end up being the Pokemon equivalent of wimpy slap fight.

Reaction score
It's suspicious that we are getting 4 titles in a 9-day timespan, after the tendencies we've seen in the last months.

While I don't like Team Skull they definetely need an episode for themselves in order to get more relevant.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I have been waiting for this! Pk where is the summary you mention?
Sure, we have one now.

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

As always, Team Rocket are after Pikachu, and this time they decide to sneak a look at a class at the Pokémon School. The Z-Moves unleashed during that class astound them, and leads to them starting to search for Z-Crystals so they can master Z-Moves themselves as well. But then Team Skull, a group that commits crimes in the Alola region, show up.

Last edited:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Looks very, very interesting. Finally something to look forward to. With Tomioka writing it basically confirms he's in charge of Team Skull's anime adaption which means we're due for some really solid stuff. The work he did on Team Flare was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.