• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket-dan VS Skull-dan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like it's going to be a fun episode where Team Rocket and Team Skull meet each other for the first time.

Here is a new-ish summary, which is mostly a reworded version of the original summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

One day, Team Rocket, who are after Ash's Pikachu, sneak a peek at a class at the Pokémon School, and get astounded by the Z-Moves. They immediately decide they should master Z-Moves and start searching for Z-Crystals. But then Team Skull, a group that causes trouble in the Alola region, show up.

Lol, can't wait to see the looks on TR and Team Skull's faces when they realize that even with a Z-Crystal (wonder how/where they'll even try to get one), they can't do anything without a Z-Ring. :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad that we'll be seeing Team Skull again. The gaps in between their appearances are too large. I assume it'll be the same recurring 3 grunts that we've seen before in this episode. Though I wound't mind seeing some new ones.

Those idiots... Don't they know that they can't use Z-Moves without breaking their Z-Crystals unless they clear a Grand Trial?

Since this episode is pretty much confirmed, I'd like to say this series has probably treated TR better than any other series. Within a span of 25 episodes, they caught a blood seeking Mimikyu, which was capable of knocking out almost anything its wanted so far (if not for plot armour), resided with a kind Bewear that supplied them with food, caught a second Pokemon in less then 10 episodes, which has also proven to be powerful, established a base, and later finished it.

That's decent development.

Since this episode is pretty much confirmed, I'd like to say this series has probably treated TR better than any other series. Within a span of 25 episodes, they caught a blood seeking Mimikyu, which was capable of knocking out almost anything its wanted so far (if not for plot armour), resided with a kind Bewear that supplied them with food, caught a second Pokemon in less then 10 episodes, which has also proven to be powerful, established a base, and later finished it.

That's decent development.

I hope the Bewear they befriended becomes their fifth member (after Wobbuffet and Meowth)

There's a screenshot from presumably this episode at the bottom of this scan:

View: https://imgur.com/77ITYO7

Fixed it since the picture is broken.
77ITYO7.png

I really hope Bewear comes through in a pinch, but not to rescue them, to fight for them against Team Skull.

Oh YEAH!!

What must I have been doing when I originally saw that picture not to notice Nyasu's outfit complete with headphones?!

Well, the picture was below the summary for this episode, so I just assumed... :whistle:

Well, the picture was below the summary for this episode, so I just assumed... :whistle:
Don't worry, you weren't the only one who assumed that.

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

521g9TH.png

One day, Team Rocket, who were trying to steal Pikachu as usual, sneaked a peek at a class at the Pokémon School. They're shocked by the "Z-Moves" and decide to search for the "Z-Crystals" needed to learn such moves. But then Team Skull, a group that commits thuggish acts throughout the Alola region, shows up and challenges Team Rocket to a battle over a "Z-Crystal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom