• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket-dan VS Skull-dan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Looks like the Skull Grunt ensemble from the first episode are back. How I miss them. I do hope they have names this time, even if it's Grunt A, B, and C.

Hmmm... Looks like the Skull Grunt ensemble from the first episode are back. How I miss them. I do hope they have names this time, even if it's Grunt A, B, and C.
Aren't they the same ones from SM011 and SM024?

And it's probably not a real Crystal after all.
They're recurring characters.

Hmmm, it's been a while and I best remember them from the first episode that introduction really sets up what Team Skull is all about. I do think they should be have names though.

521g9TH.png

I need a big, high resolution of that picture for Caption the Screenshots later....

NEEEEEEEEDDD!!!

Here are some new bits of information on the episode, which Dephender translated. There are also new images of the episode.

JH0VsED.jpg
fYKFijH.jpg

From the first image.

Pokémon Anime News: Tough Opponents for Ash Appear One After Another!
Lessons at the Pokémon School may be fun too, but when you're a Pokémon Trainer, battles come first! Here is a presentation of the tough opponents surrounding Ash:

Ash: I won't lose no matter who comes at me!

Opponent 1: Ruffians of Alola, Team Skull!!
Opponent 2: The highly repetitious Team Rocket!!
Opponent 3: A mysterious new Trainer!!

Ash has 4 companions in all:
In addition to his partner Pikachu, he has got 3!
Rowlet: It became his first companion in Alola. It's always sleeping!
Litten: It helps Pokémon in need! It's quite reliable!
Rockruff: Its goal is to become a strong Pokémon! It always keeps going and never gives up!

Team Rocket and Team Skull are having an earnest battle?!

From the second image.

A showdown between the tough opponents themselves!! Team Skull and Team Rocket Fight!!

Ash's opponents? Not just that: The two evil organizations now fight each other! Could this mean that peace will come to Alola?!

Opponent 1: Team Skull
A group of no good people that's famous in the Alola region. They use Pokémon to wreak havoc all over.

Opponent 2: Team Rocket
Wherever Ash goes, Team Rocket will be there?! They lay all kinds of nasty plots for stealing people's Pokémon!

Team Rocket Merrily Walk Down the Path of Evil Once Again!
What Team Rocket wants is, generally speaking, strong Pokémon! Although they come up with lots of plans that target Ash's Pikachu, the results have been lacking... Carry out evil and aim for further power!!
They've got Pokémon and completed their secret base:
Team Rocket is currently freeloading at a Bewear's den deep in the forest. The base they built there serves as their hideout!
Mikmikyu: It has a strong sense of rivalry with Pikachu. Jessie's partner.
Bewear: It's concerned about Team Rocket for some reason or other. When it goes on a rampage, it's completely unmanageable.
Mareanie: It fell in love with James at first sight?! This is a Pokémon that carries strong poison!

We from Team Skull are the evilest in Alola!!
When you think about evil organizations in Alola, Team Skull is first on your list! We won't let outsiders like Team Rocket think too highly about themselves!

The two evil organization's target is the Darkinium-Z!!
To use the super powerful Z-Moves, you need Z-Crystals. A battle takes place over on such crystal, the "Darkinium-Z"!

The Darkinium-Z is spotted in a Raticate nest!!
If they have a Darkinium-Z and a Z-Ring, they can use super powered Z-Moves to their heart's content?! How will this scramble for the crystal go?

"Fighting For a Crystal! Rocket Gang VS Skull Gang!!!" airs May 4th!

Darkinium Z? Does TR even have a Pokemon that can utilise it?

Gladion!!! Yes!

And finally a battle-central episode! I love it! It'll be a must watch for me.

Darkinium Z? Does TR even have a Pokemon that can utilise it?

Gladion!!! Yes!

And finally a battle-central episode! I love it! It'll be a must watch for me.

Actually, Inkay would utilize it, it's a dual Dark/Psychic Pokemon, but it is at the HQ. So I don't think how they will use it since they don't have any dark type with them.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Team Skull Grunt 1: Toru Sakurai

Team Skull Grunt 2: Sōshirō Hori

Team Skull Grunt 3: Madoka Asahina

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Team Rocket and Team Skull clash over a Z-Crystal! It's evil VS evil, who will obtain the Z-Crystal in the end? And when a Totem Pokémon shows up as well, chaos ensues?!

Team Rocket are keeping watch on Ash's Pikachu. One day they sneaked a look at a class at the Pokémon School and were shocked by the Z-Moves used there. They immediately start looking for the Z-Crystals and they need to learn Z-Moves, but then Team Skull, a group that commits thuggish acts throughout the Alola region, shows up.

Last edited:
The VA list.

Um, where is Rotom Dex? It's not listed at all? Could it be that it's going to be absent or what?

The VA list.

Okay...ironically non of TR Pokémon are listed to actually use the z move.

Also, will TRio battle totem Pokémon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom