• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like TR will now appear every other episode, instead of consecutive appearances.

Onto the main topic, I really doubt he's leaving. He didn't appear in over 20 episodes just to get kicked out so soon.

Preview
- Sophocles flies with Kiawe on his Charizard.
- Sophocles's classmates and some of their Pokemon look shocked.
- Sophocles imagines his classmates are angry at him.
- Sophocles stars to cry.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ajoDW4m4yQ

VA lists are proven to be not trustworthy. We can't depend them anymore.
Yes, we can, but not to worry, I've already contacted a mod about you saying that, so thanks for saying it again.

Preview
- Sophocles flies with Kiawe on his Charizard.
- Sophocles's classmates and some of their Pokemon look shocked.
- Sophocles imagines his classmates are angry at him.
- Sophocles stars to cry.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ajoDW4m4yQ

Yes, we can, but not to worry, I've already contacted a mod about you saying that, so thanks for saying it again.

Nope, still not getting fooled by this preview. Also Kiawe's face! (y)

After seeing the Preview I think this episode has a good chance to be really good, though I still don't think he is leaving.

Scenes that do not shown in the official preview:
Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-47-57-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-48-05-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-48-15-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-50-37-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-50-51-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-51-14-1.png
We need to find a way to make you two be friends...
I've already contacted a mod about you saying that, so thanks for saying it again.
Screenshot_2017-04-23-01-59-22-1.png

Poor Sophocles. he's crying even though his friends tried everything to make him feel better. The music in the preview is sad as well, normally is upbeat.

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the fact that SM continues to address things that real kids can relate to and uses them as plot points. I understand that Pokémon is an adventure/fantasy show, but the fact that a lot of kids can relate to things that have been used in SM episodes is really awesome.

Sophocles shown to be obviously upset by the thought of having to move and leave his school and friends behind, with his friends being understanding/supportive of it and trying their best to help him through it is an awesome thing to have. I'm genuinely excited to see how this episode plays out.

Anyone know of the JA character pop. polls? It's possible Sophocles is actually JA Tingle and they have a mandate to get rid of him.

Oh my gosh that trailer was so sad. I feel so bad for Sophocles and Togedemaru. They're so upset about this. I still don't think that they'll move in the end, but man is gonna be an emotional episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom