• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
misses Alola
Reaction score
No Type:Null for Gladion?

His clothes have the claw rips, but maybe it's just a stylistic choice in the anime? Hmm?

Last edited:
A Pokémon enthusiast
Reaction score
Gladion has XY series artstyle which gives me hope it won't be for a 5 year old cartoon.

loves chocolate!
Reaction score
*fangirlish squeal* Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Gladion! One of my favorite characters is about to debut!

…In the comedy-filled SM anime, though…

They'd better not butcher his awesome personality and turn him into a comedic character, otherwise…

I won't be pleased.

Reaction score
I wish Lusamine would make her actual appearance in this series instead of a normal cameo like she did in SM008. But Glacion looks badass!

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
At the end of the games, if you were to go to Gladion's house and talk to him, he will simply tell you to "Get out", which has became a popular pokemon meme.
FYI, the "Get Out" in the thread title is mistranslated. The Japanese for that line in the game is different from what's in the episode title.

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
FYI, the "Get Out" in the thread title is mistranslated. The Japanese for that line in the game is different from what's in the episode title.
I saw the Japanese title just now. It could be that he said "出でよ" in the Japanese version of Sun/Moon, but it was changed to "Get out!" in the English version.

Monkeying around~
Reaction score
I'm excited for all of this! I really like that Gladion is holding an Ultra ball, to continue the trend of more than just poke balls being used. Also extremely curious if that Midday Lycanroc is Ash's Rockruff evolved. Would be amazing/surprisingly early after it's capture.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At the end of the games, if you were to go to Gladion's house and talk to him, he will simply tell you to "Get out", which has became a popular pokemon meme.
Actually that's not the end of the game. That is during the game, when you're on Akala Island, but before the raid on Aether Paradise (when Lillie is kidnapped). If you go in the one room of the Route 8 motel, Gladion is there, and all he says is "Get out".

It's the same room where you begin the Ultra Beast mission after beating the game. After the initial raid on Aether Paradise, he's gone from the room, and the person who runs the motel reads a letter he left for Lusamine in case she got it before you get her.

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
I wonder if Gladion will be a member of Team Skull, like in the games...

Reaction score
I saw the Japanese title just now. It could be that he said "出でよ" in the Japanese version of Sun/Moon, but it was changed to "Get out!" in the English version.
"Get Out, Come In and Come Forth Then!"

Status
Not open for further replies.