• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM027: Get Out! The Red Eyed Lugarugan!!
Airs: May 18
8KLCoNU.png
JQgmn4N.jpg

No Type:Null for Gladion?

His clothes have the claw rips, but maybe it's just a stylistic choice in the anime? Hmm?

Last edited:
I wish Lusamine would make her actual appearance in this series instead of a normal cameo like she did in SM008. But Glacion looks badass!

At the end of the games, if you were to go to Gladion's house and talk to him, he will simply tell you to "Get out", which has became a popular pokemon meme.
FYI, the "Get Out" in the thread title is mistranslated. The Japanese for that line in the game is different from what's in the episode title.

FYI, the "Get Out" in the thread title is mistranslated. The Japanese for that line in the game is different from what's in the episode title.
I saw the Japanese title just now. It could be that he said "出でよ" in the Japanese version of Sun/Moon, but it was changed to "Get out!" in the English version.

I'm excited for all of this! I really like that Gladion is holding an Ultra ball, to continue the trend of more than just poke balls being used. Also extremely curious if that Midday Lycanroc is Ash's Rockruff evolved. Would be amazing/surprisingly early after it's capture.

Last edited:
At the end of the games, if you were to go to Gladion's house and talk to him, he will simply tell you to "Get out", which has became a popular pokemon meme.
Actually that's not the end of the game. That is during the game, when you're on Akala Island, but before the raid on Aether Paradise (when Lillie is kidnapped). If you go in the one room of the Route 8 motel, Gladion is there, and all he says is "Get out".

It's the same room where you begin the Ultra Beast mission after beating the game. After the initial raid on Aether Paradise, he's gone from the room, and the person who runs the motel reads a letter he left for Lusamine in case she got it before you get her.

I saw the Japanese title just now. It could be that he said "出でよ" in the Japanese version of Sun/Moon, but it was changed to "Get out!" in the English version.
"Get Out, Come In and Come Forth Then!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom