• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okamoto Nobuhiko is famous so you probably might have heard of his voice (he's also appeared as a recurring guest for pokemon shows), but for those who are interested in hearing what Gladion might sound like, here's a sample video I found on Youtube

*fangirling*

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pokeblastnews/status/862672547489472513

Lycanroc is patting Rockruff.

Seems like there's going to be a friendly side to the Rockruff-Lycanroc rivalry.
So, people who expected Paul-levels of anger, that isn't most likely happening, atleast on the Pokemon's side of things. The humans may be jerks to each other idk.

Yeah, Lycanroc is probably just an intense battler. Also, that picture was from the magazine scans where he first heard of this episode.

Yeah, Lycanroc is probably just an intense battler. Also, that picture was from the magazine scans where he first heard of this episode.

Someone in serebii said that Lycanroc is probably like a regular werewolf, which becomes 'active' at night. By day it wouldn't be particularly intense when not battling.

I think someone said that the battle took place at sunset (I'm currently not able to load up the preview to double-check due to wonky Internet), so it would mean that Lycanroc's power is just getting 'activated'.

Someone in serebii said that Lycanroc is probably like a regular werewolf, which becomes 'active' at night. By day it wouldn't be particularly intense when not battling.

I think someone said that the battle took place at sunset (I'm currently not able to load up the preview to double-check due to wonky Internet), so it would mean that Lycanroc's power is just getting 'activated'.
That would make sense. It might be kind of interesting to see that change, but also kind of creepy to think about, especially if that side of itself can't be controlled.

UGsbfh;oiEFH SO HYPED

(I'm not sure why because I'm not into edgelordy characters, but I guess I'm expecting that like Kaki there'll be some sort of twist...)

UGsbfh;oiEFH SO HYPED

(I'm not sure why because I'm not into edgelordy characters, but I guess I'm expecting that like Kaki there'll be some sort of twist...)
What does "edgy" even mean? I just interpret it as someone who's trying to act all cool. So, basically a try-hard.

Is that what it is? If so, can ya'll just say you don't want someone who's a try-hard. There's so many new words these days it's hard to keep up. And ya'll saying "edgy" and "edgelord" to try and stay mainstream is honestly kinda lame.

What does "edgy" even mean? I just interpret it as someone who's trying to act all cool. So, basically a try-hard.

Is that what it is? If so, can ya'll just say you don't want someone who's a try-hard. There's so many new words these days it's hard to keep up. And ya'll saying "edgy" and "edgelord" to try and stay mainstream is honestly kinda lame.

Meh. Nowadays, edgy is almost used as an offensive word, and is mainly slapped on characters who act serious, collected, levelheaded, don't fool around and/or don't showcase much (if at all) their emotions.

People see them as cool without the actual characters actually trying to be cool. It's just that some people love characters who keep it everything together without doing silly or childish things, while others hate them because they are too serious and "mature".

I personally like serious characters, especially if they are paired with more easygoing and funny characters. It helps balance out the personalities of the characters and can lead to some potentially amusing interactions.

Honestly- Gladion seems to be interesting character- I also see him as ,,New Paul", cause good, old Gary was more... funny and Lillie's bro looks more serious to me. However, looks like it'll be one of the best episodes of SM and we'll get best rival since DP.

Best rival since DP remains to be seen, but the competition isn't exactly stiff.
We'll see- think it depends on the Gladion's role in Team Skull. Hope this plot will show us Lillie's family life and finally allow to develop her personality (still thinking about her description as ,,mysterious")

If so, can ya'll just say you don't want someone who's a try-hard. There's so many new words these days it's hard to keep up. And ya'll saying "edgy" and "edgelord" to try and stay mainstream is honestly kinda lame.
If you don't know what a word means, Google it or ask. You can't expect people to limit their vocabulary! (Your disdain for the "mainstream" makes me fear you may be a little edgy yourself...)

I'm not sure if people have noticed, but Mallow, Lillie and Lana all take a guess as to who the strong Trainer is. Mallow guesses Hala, Lillie guesses Hobbs and Lana guesses the Royal Mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom