• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM028: The Fierce Pokébase Match! Aim for a Home Run to Turn the Tide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that baseball exists only on the original series universe and that pokebase is its counterpart in the sun and moon universe.
Couldn't agree more- We should get used to that it's not the same universe so, what you wrote, is very possible

Yeah, a lot of the anime versions of game tracks have an added flair to them, which is why I want post-DP music officially released soon ;-;

Yeah, a lot of the anime versions of game tracks have an added flair to them, which is why I want post-DP music officially released soon ;-;
I know right? Say what you want about BW as a series, but damn if Unova didn't craft the finest music. Cheren's theme, the rival theme, the credits theme. All so good

Wait do you mean from this episode?

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how to get a bigger version of it, but there is a new image of this episode on the official Japanese Pokemon website.

5w6tBOW.png

And the other new image from the site, shows us that Turtonator is the catcher. So does Ash and some of the other classmates first face against the other classmates or is that just practice? I wouldn't mind which one it will be, but I'd prefer it to be a practice match.

Also, I guess the teams will be.

Team 1

Ash, Lana, Sophocles, Pikachu, Popplio, Togedemaru.

Team 2

Kiawe, Mallow, Lillie, Turtonator, Steenee, Shiron.

Then when the whole Pokemon School plays against Team Rocket, then that is when Oluolu joins their team, since Snorlax is on the field when Pikachu is on the pitcher's mound and so is Kiawe. When Team Rocket play, I hope most of the Pokemon don't get recalled, even though it would make the size of the teams fair, since Team Rocket only have six players, unless Bewear decides to join in, but Bewear probably wouldn't want to do that.

He's making a joke about reused motto animation.
Ah, I kind of thought he was being sarcastic, but because I recently found this, I thought he might have found something. I mean, it's not like people haven't seen episodes before they've aired before, somehow.

1495269260-1.jpg

Pk what is that?
A picture from the episode. It kind of looks like it's from an advert. Which makes me wonder, after the initial previews air, do they sometimes show previews with new clips, because if so, it'd be nice to know what time they air those.

Here's the new preview! :D Poor Popplio and Pikachu.

You know, why should Ash be the batter when he should be the pitcher? After all, according to Shudō, Ash got his Pokéball throwing skills from playing baseball.

And it seems that Team Rocket has become a legitimate Pokébase team considering they are playing a game with Ash's friends. Next time, they should do go-karting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom