• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

PREVIEW: SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Oh my great googly moogly, I've just noticed the fingernails too. Could they be making a return later on? Audience reading this Forum, you decide.
Maybe he does the same like xyz22 and he is having a dream about it lol

Reaction score
I wonder if the reasons Lillie is unaffected by Morelul is due to either her not having enough memories to be wiped, or because it likes her and she'll be the one to catch it

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I wonder if the reasons Lillie is unaffected by Morelul is due to either her not having enough memories to be wiped, or because it likes her and she'll be the one to catch it
Ultra Beasts are immune to stuff like that.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of how the episode seems to be animated. There are a lot of day scenes, the forest is the generic XY forest and the "zombie forms" are downright creepy.

At least Charjabug is there :love:

used Thunderhand!
Reaction score
So much for being the spooky episode of the saga. It seems like it is about to be more a sort of mischievous prank than something more sinister.

What a waste. I really wanted some kind of creepy episode, but the trailer seems to be leaning more toward comedy/dark comedy, which… I don't appreciate right now. I would have appreciated this kind of approach in another saga maybe, as a sort of horror parody of creepy episodes from past series, but I've been so overloaded with slapstick and humor throughout all this saga that the preview doesn't faze me at all.

I hope that Lillie will have some relevant role here, at least. Maybe something that will help her in facing her phobia, which would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Anyone else remember the Litwick Mansion episode from Best Wishes?

I'm wondering if this episode will end up being anywhere near as dark & scary as that one...

Last edited:
Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
and why is the break just break or schedled break?
I think it's either a break or it's just taking a week off since a show has a special that lasts an hour and it needs the time slot.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Morelull: Risa Shimizu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and his friends have gone to the forest to camp. They cooked and played in the river, but before they knew it they ended up losing consciousness. What is the true identity of the mysterious Pokémon that attacked everyone?
Ash and his friends have gone to the forest to camp. They cooked and played in the river, but suddenly they ended up collapsing. They've apparently been attacked by a mysterious Pokémon. Ash becomes immensely curious about this mysterious Pokémon and attempts to befriend it by...

Last edited:
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
*Puts Morelull in the title, preview, and cast list*
*Tries to be mysterious about a strange Pokemon causing trouble*
Yeah, that wasn't the smartest decision, but the summaries never did say what Pokemon is doing this. Maybe some people thought that Morelull could have also been a victim to the Pokemon that is causing trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.