• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM031: Lychee Appears! Laugh and Cry, Island Queen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new summary of the episode, which Depender translated.

Qqd6chm.png

It's been decided that Ash is going to "Akala Island" as part of a Pokémon battling class starting today, which makes him even more excited than usual. Then, a woman accompanied by the Pokémon Lycanroc appears. The woman introduces herself as Olivia, and tells him that she's the "Island Kahuna" of Akala Island, which they're headed for. But as Ash heads towards Akala Island together with Olivia, trouble occurs.

What and not appear for months on end? Call me an optimist, but I really think we've moved on from the appalling baseline BW set on this matter. We haven't had a gap of more than 2 episodes Rocket absence in SM so far, I don't think we're suddenly going to get a 5+ episode disappearance.

We haven't had a gap of more than 2 episodes Rocket absence in SM so far, I don't think we're suddenly going to get a 5+ episode disappearance.
We can see them in short cut-scenes, I guess.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Nurse Joy: Risa Shimizu

Olivia: Miyuki Sawashiro

Lycanroc: Yūji Ueda

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

As Ash is enjoying his journey to Akala Island together with everyone, the Island Kahuna Olivia appears before him. He sets off for Akala Island together with the laughing, crying, falling and lively Olivia, but...

As an excited Ash is about to go to Akala Island together with everyone at the Pokémon School, Akala Island's Island Kahuna Olivia appears before him. Olivia possesses a mysterious charm that even lets her calm rampaging Tauros, and Pikachu and the other Pokémon end up attached to her as well. Ash and the others set off for Akala Island with Olivia as their guide, but on the way they end up getting involved in trouble regarding some sea Pokémon... will they manage to safely reach Akala island?!

Oh, there's nothing "mysterious" about Olivia's charm ;)

Aw, I was hoping for some Team Skull trouble. Anyways... It'll be really cool to see Olivia! Could the charm be a Soothe Bell? Oh, unless it's "charm" in the abstract sense... heh.

Aw, I was hoping for some Team Skull trouble. Anyways... It'll be really cool to see Olivia! Could the charm be a Soothe Bell? Oh, unless it's "charm" in the abstract sense... heh.
Yeah, I think it's probably her charm, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of object. Maybe the Japanese points to it being one of the two.

This is the longest absence of Team Rocket since BW097 to BW109.

@Playerking isn't the gap between the Galvantula and the Carracacosta episodes bigger?

So this episode will be about Olivia guiding everyone through the sea? Awesome, I love those plots. :D

@Playerking isn't the gap between the Galvantula and the Carracacosta episodes bigger?

So this episode will be about Olivia guiding everyone through the sea? Awesome, I love those plots. :D
Yes, that would be the biggest, but I said the biggest since. The only gap that is bigger than this that is most recent would be from BW097 to BW109.

I hate it when I have to go a month or something like that without watching Pokémon because Team Rocket is absent :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom