• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM032: Treasure Found! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering where we get the Ride Stoutland in the game I guess they'd be close to the ranch? It would be funny if they did an episode on the seductive Miltank they used to get Tauros back into shape.

It would be funny if they did an episode on the seductive Miltank they used to get Tauros back into shape.

As bold as SM has been, I can kinda see that.

Though I'm not sure how TPCI would handle her showing off with her udders just hanging out there...

Last edited:
As bold as Sm has been, I can kinda see that.

Though I'm not sure how TPCI would handle her showing off with her udders just hanging out there...

Time for Alolan Oak to reenact this classic:

Dirty_039265_2325013.gif

Last edited:
Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

dvoMemt.png
JqH4I6K.png

From the first image.

Ash and the others have finally arrived at Akala Island. For today's lesson, they're going to go treasure hunting together with Stoutland, Ride Pokémon that have the capability to find hidden objects while they move around. They each choose a partner Stoutland and set off. However, Lana's partner Stoutland doesn't really want to listen to Lana all that much, so the treasure hunt is an uphill battle for her.

From the second image.

Ash and the others end up going treasure hunting together with the Ride Pokémon Stoutland.

Still no sign of Team Rocket... Sigh... Are they going to be absent during Akala Island arc?

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Olivia: Miyuki Sawashiro

Stoutland 1: Shin'ichirō Miki

Stoutland 2: Yūji Ueda

Stoutland 3: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash are the others are going to go treasure hunting while riding on the Ride Pokémon Stoutland. It's a competition about who can find the most treasure!! Who will win?

Today, now that they've come to Akala Island, Ash and his friends from the Pokémon School are going to go treasure hunting while riding on the Ride Pokémon Stoutland. Everyone's eager to try finding more treasure than the others, but Lana is unable to find any due to her Stoutland's lack of attachment to her. She then gets in huge trouble when a wild Garbodor appears! Will she be able to safely find treasure?!

Suddenly BW is becoming a more forgiving series because of the absences this series.

Yuuji Ueda is also the voice of Sonansu, hence the fact he is still around.

For an episode focused on Lana, the preview sure does draw more attention to Lillie, showing her having trouble with her Stoutland, and being nowhere to be found while the others are showing off the treasure they found.

Of course, it could just be that Lillie's fear prevents her from taking part in the assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom