• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM032: Treasure Found! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an episode focused on Lana, the preview sure does draw more attention to Lillie, showing her having trouble with her Stoutland, and being nowhere to be found while the others are showing off the treasure they found.

Of course, it could just be that Lillie's fear prevents her from taking part in the assignment.
Well Lana was focused on in a couple of scenes and Lillie was only focused on in one and previews can be misleading sometimes, especially with the narrations lately. Last episodes preview narration literally had nothing to do with the episode.

Arceus, Ash's Poke Ride Stoutland is cute. It would be nice if he could get to keep it, like how Lana and Kiawe have their Poke Ride Pokemon, even though he doesn't really need it.

9VtKBo4.png

Not sure if Litten would be happy about that, though…
Forget Litten! I'm sure Litten would understand that it's a completely different Stoutland and it doesn't seem like it's been sad at all lately.

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash jumps on his Poke Ride Stoutland and then Stoutland runs off quickly.
- Mallow's Poke Ride Stoutland sniffs some mushrooms as Mallow happily watches.
- Lana's Poke Ride Stoutland throws her off its back.
- Lana's Poke Ride Stoutland decides to go to sleep and Lana and Lana's Popplip are surprised by this.
- Lana and Popplio become frightened by a wild Garbodor.
- Garbodor begins to fire an attack at Lana and Popplio.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_oj5xHQIg4

Suiren!!! :cry: Gah, I'm so excited for the next couple of episodes for her!

Personally what I think will happen is Popplio will try to defeat the Garbodor and fail, Lana then steps between the Stoutland and Garbodor to protect this which cause Stoutland relies how good Lana is and Stoutland then proceeds to defeat Garbodor by listening to Lana's commands.

I'm also expecting Stoutland to step in and help her, but I would prefer Lana and Popplio to take care of it, considering Lana is a girl of action, as shown in SM005 and SM031. Heck, even Popplio took control when it and Rowlet were alone in SM016. Maybe they try to fight, but the Garbodor is just too powerful. Garbodor could even poison Popplio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom