• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM033: Yowashi the Powerhouse, Leader of the Lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got it fairly because he fought the Kahuna and won, theirs nothing that says he had to get a Fightinium-Z from the battle as long as he won the battle he was proving worth of getting a Z-Crystal no matter the type, besides I'm pretty sure if the Tapu's decide something with the Island Trial then their automatically right.
Exactly. He won it fair and square. Suiren can have the crystal, as long as she deserve it by passing the trial.

That's the good point. When the summary and voice cast?
It's been posted earlier on in this page.

If he didn't get it fairly, as you claimed, then why didn't it broke like before?
He did the trial, but since Hala was meant to give him the Fightinium Z, it wasn't technically the Z-Crystal he should have received. He did what was required of him, but Tapu Koko gave him a different Z-Crystal than the official one Hala gives out.

Exactly. He won it fair and square. Suiren can have the crystal, as long as she deserve it by passing the trial.
Not really. He didn't receive it, he won the right to deserve a Z-Crystal, but not the Electrium Z. And we know she can receive it if she wins, that's what people here have already said. But if she wants to start doing trials, even maybe just one, she could be handed it and it might not break. But since Lana is battling it, and if the Wishiwashi has a Z-Crystal, then again, it might not break.

Last edited:
It's been posted earlier on in this page.

Because of the plot and because as Kiawe said "That means it's too soon for you to use Z-Moves. You haven't had an island challenge trial yet." He did the trial, but since Hala was meant to give him the Fightinium Z, it wasn't technically the Z-Crystal he should have received. He did what was required of him, but Tapu Koko gave him a different Z-Crystal than the official one Hala gives out.

Not really. He didn't receive it, he won the right to deserve a Z-Crystal, but not the Electrium Z. And we know she can receive it if she wins, that's what people here have already said. But if she wants to start doing trials, even maybe just one, she could be handed it and it might not break. But since Lana is battling it, and if the Wishiwashi has a Z-Crystal, then again, it might not break.
No, it will not break. The reason Tapu Koko swapped the Fightinium Z is because Ash didn't have any fighting-type Pokemon he could perform, that is why he got the Electrium Z instead. If Ash's friend
takes whatever trial that has a different type based on the Z crystals, Mallow would take a trial too so she can earn a Grassium Z, Lillie a Icium Z and Sophocles, Bugium Z. The more Z crystals they have, the more moves they can perform.

Pretty sure Sophocles would get a Electrium-Z or Steelium-Z before a Bugium-Z considering Togedemaru is his main Pokemon.

Gaaaaaaaaaah guys!

rocketTears.png

I see Steenee's voice isn't listed in the cast at all... So could it be that Mallow's Steenee is going to be absent?

No, it will not break. The reason Tapu Koko swapped the Fightinium Z is because Ash didn't have any fighting-type Pokemon he could perform, that is why he got the Electrium Z instead. If Ash's friend
takes whatever trial that has a different type based on the Z crystals, Mallow would take a trial too so she can earn a Grassium Z, Lillie a Icium Z and Sophocles, Bugium Z. The more Z crystals they have, the more moves they can perform.
I know it probably won't break, but we don't know what the anime will do and I doubt Tapu Koko did that because Ash didn't have a Fighting Type Pokemon. Unless Tapu Koko is following Ash like an obsessive stalker 24/7, it wouldn't know what Ash's team is. Also, Ash wouldn't need a Fighting-type Pokemon, just a Pokemon that knows a Fighting-type move, like Pikachu. And if it did know, Ash could have caught a Pokemon with a Fighting-type move in the future. Pokemon that can learn Fighting-type moves aren't exactly a rarity.

It probably gave him an Electrium-Z because it was impressed when Pikachu first used Gigavolt Havoc against it so it gave it Electrium-Z so it could fight it again when Pikachu was more powerful and could do an even stronger Gigavolt Havoc giving it an even better fight.

I see Steenee's voice isn't listed in the cast at all... So could it be that Mallow's Steenee is going to be absent?
Probably, that or it's a mistake. But Mallow's Bounsweet never appeared in SM010 or SM011, even though Mallow did.

It probably gave him an Electrium-Z because it was impressed when Pikachu first used Gigavolt Havoc against it so it gave it Electrium-Z so it could fight it again when Pikachu was more powerful and could do an even stronger Gigavolt Havoc giving it an even better fight.
Sure, that seems like a plausible reason. But Tapu Koko could have given it to him at a later time, then Ash could have had both.

Preview
- Ash an Lana get pumped to go fishing.
- Team Rocket also go fishing.
- Someone fishes a Solo Form Wishiwashi and someone fishes a Magikarp.
- The School Form Wishiwashi circles underneath Ash and Lana's small fishing boat.
- The Fishing Expert is shocked to see the School Form Wishiwashi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHL-5LaJKoQ

Well why shouldn't Ashimari draw Pikachu like one of her Kalosian girls?
Again, I guess it could, I just picture Pikachu as Jack more, despite him being the one Popplio held onto, because Pikachu is male. But yeah, Popplio could do the drawing. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want to think about Popplio like, well, you know...

There is one question. When Lana gets a Waterium-Z, are they gonna update her anime artwork and the ending theme to include a Z-ring on her left hand like Ash and Kiawe do?

There is one question. When Lana gets a Waterium-Z, are they gonna update her anime artwork and the ending theme to include a Z-ring on her left hand like Ash and Kiawe do?
Hopefully and I'm wondering where he Z-Ring is in this episode? I know she doesn't exactly have a Z-Crystal yet, but Ash didn't have one until SM009 after SM002 and he still wore his Z-Ring.

Popplio: Pikachu...

Pikachu: Yes?

Popplio: Draw me like one of your Kanto girls...

Also, digging how the fishing expert is showing off his scar, which is fairly bold for this show. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom