• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM034: Battle of Fire! Garagara Appears!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alolan Marowak is Kiawe's signature Pokemon in the games, so him catching it is a strong possibility. Not guaranteed, but possible. (Case in point, Sophocles has a Vikavolt on his team in-game, and Ash gave him a Charjabug, Vikavolt's pre-evolution)

Alolan Marowak is Kiawe's signature Pokemon in the games, so him catching it is a strong possibility. Not guaranteed, but possible. (Case in point, Sophocles has a Vikavolt on his team in-game, and Ash gave him a Charjabug, Vikavolt's pre-evolution)
True. It suits his personality perfect.

Actually, I just looked up Numel and Fletchinder's size and they're both 2'04", the same size as a Spoink, Gible, Alolan Raticate and a Steenee, which means it should be small enough to fit in the arms of a child, but I still feel like its still just a little bit smaller than it should be, but maybe that's because I'm used to seeing them being much larger in size and height.

I question why people are upset about this when the anime has always been liberal with Pokemon sizes and the fact that its shown hat Pokemon in the anime are different sizes depending in how old they are.

I question why people are upset about this when the anime has always been liberal with Pokemon sizes and the fact that its shown hat Pokemon in the anime are different sizes depending in how old they are.
I don't think age is a factor anymore, because Ash's Noibat never grew in size and I think Ash's Rowlet is the same size as it was when it evolved, unless Noibat would have grown more if it hadn't evolved and Ash's Rowlet could still become bigger in the future, but I'm not so sure, especially with the latter.

Oha Suta Preview
- The flames on a Trainer's Quilava's body grow bigger after the Crown of Wela is placed on its head, which kind of startle Olivia and its Trainer.
- A rainbow flash of aura appears when Alolan Marowak slams into Kiawe's Turtonator.
- Ash's Pikachu covers itself in its Thunderbolt attack and then runs towards Kiawe's Turtonator.
- Alolan Marowak twirls around its bone in front of Ash and Kiawe's classmates and Professor Kukui and then Kiawe's Turtonator looks shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom