• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM034: Battle of Fire! Garagara Appears!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM034: Battle of Fire! Garagara Appears!!
Airs: July 20

DD669yTUIAEWRqz.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD669yTUIAEWRqz.jpg:large

Last edited:
THIS should be interesting. One way or the other...:cautious:

I really don't know enough yet to have any feeling being a little intrigued, though that does look like a summary underneath so maybe that will intrest me once its translated.

Could those be unpolished Z-Crystals on its crown?

The summary mentions a festival on Akala Island and something about Marowak having the "Crown of Wela".

Also, apparently the Crown of Wela makes the user stronger and Marowak steals it.

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and his friends decide to participate in one of Akala Island's festivals. But when they attempt to make their Pokémon wear the "Wela Crown", which is said to make the Pokémon wearing it stronger, a Marowak suddenly appears and steals the crown.

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be filler if Kiawe doesn't catch it, but at least this tells us the Marowak isn't the Totem.

I'm pretty sure it's not a filler. Satoshi will get Firium Z.

Seems like they are gonna blaze through these 3 Akala trials quickly, this'll be a Kiawe episode and then Totem Salazzle the episode after.

Well, if this is a trial episode. There's no hint that Marowak is a Totem.

Maybe Kiawe can catch that Marowak. After all, his counterpart in game does have one.

That crown's so nice... It'll look great on my Typhlosion...

I think it's the firium Z on there, since it makes Pokemon stronger, it technically only fire types would become stronger with that crown. My Predictions:
1. Kiawe gets Alolan Marowak
2. Ash gets Firium Z.

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and his friends are participating in a festival held at Akala Island. An event taking place during the festival that involves placing a crown called the "Crown of Vera" on Pokémon's heads has drawn the attention of lots of attendants. Apparently the legend has it that the crown has the power to make Pokémon stronger, and Ash and his friends are impatient to receive this blessing as well. But then the "Bone Keeper Pokémon" Marowak shows up and steals the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom