• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM036: Lychee's Grand Trial! The Hardest Pokemon Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Togedemaru was not listed in episode SM034 too, but she did appear. That means their Pokemon might have no-spoken cameos after all. So what's the point of them being here even though they are not listed in the cast at all?
I just checked the VA list for SM034 and Togedemaru's been added. I guess someone noticed the mistake. Also, did Togedemaru even speak in that episode though?

Who else saw Satoshi's nails just then?! *swoons*

did i see a sandstorm? right?

What moves do you think Olivias pokemon will use?
Taking that rock and steel type moves will have 100% of hapening.
What else?

If he ver gets a rematch I want to see a 3vs3 and Rhyperior.(vs Decidueye?)

Last edited:
did i see a sandstorm? right?

What moves do you think Olivias pokemon will use?
Taking that rock and steel type moves will have 100% of hapening.
What else?

If he ver gets a rematch I want to see a 3vs3 and Rhyperior.(vs Decidueye?)
its unlikely decidueye will appear under ash right now or in the near future, just because if a rematch does end up occurring it'll happen within the span of a few episodes.

Wait, after watching the Opening again and watching the first preview for this episode, unless Ash has a rematch against Olivia in a completely different location, then the Pikachu scene in the opening, after Olivia is shown, has nothing to do with a battle against Olivia. And taking the possible dub title into account, I now think Ash has a better change of winning here.

Wait, after watching the Opening again and watching the first preview for this episode, unless Ash has a rematch against Olivia in a completely different location, then the Pikachu scene in the opening, after Olivia is shown, has nothing to do with a battle against Olivia. And taking the possible dub title into account, I now think Ash has a better change of winning here.
The Pikachu scene is from the Morelull episode.

its unlikely decidueye will appear under ash right now or in the near future, just because if a rematch does end up occurring it'll happen within the span of a few episodes.

rematched after the trials and maybe after gym leaders I could see her becoming a elite four of Alola after a great time skip of lets say 80-120 episode in the future?
They could have more matches planed this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom