• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM037: Iwanko and the Guardian Deity of the Ruins of Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Olivia: Miyuki Sawashiro

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lycanroc (Midday Form): Yūji Ueda

Lycanroc (Midnight Form): Shin'ichirō Miki

Type: Null: Toru Sakurai

Tapu Lele: Risa Shimizu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others head to the Ruins of Life in order to search for Rockruff, who suddenly disappeared. There, they find the guardian deity of Akala Island, Tapu Lele. Can they find Rockruff?

The Grand Trial against Olivia is over, and only a little bit remains of Ash and the others's time on Akala Island. One night, Rockruff suddenly disappears. Ash and his friends from the Pokémon School search around for it, but are unable to find it. Olivia suggests Ash should head to the Ruins of Life, and when he does so, he spots Rockruff collapsed on the floor, covered in wounds. What happened to Rockruff? Will they be able to safely return to Ash's...?

Last edited:
Well that I did not expect, wonder if Gadion being here has something to do with Rockruff evolving and Gladion's own Lycanroc, but still, Type-Null wonder if it will battle this episode, if I hadn't learned my lesson with the Kalos League I would be hyped now.

Oh!! How exciting to see Type:Null, that Pokémon is very interesting! Doubtful that there's any reference to AF yet, but it's still very nice to have Gladion appear again.

Type: Null! I hope the other classmates will meet Gladion in person this time. I remember that they heard some rumors about a trainer that has a Lycanroc (Midnight Form), which turned out to be him. Will Rockruff evolve here or what? Type: Null can be hype! When will Nebby show up?

Type: Null! I hope the other classmates will meet Gladion in person this time. I remember that they heard some rumors about a trainer that has a Lycanroc (Midnight Form), which turned out to be him. Will Rockruff evolve here or what? Type: Null can be hype! When will Nebby show up?

For the time being, I think they'll have Ash and Lillie be the only ones to see Gladion.

I thought this translation would have been here earlier. Anyway, here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephende translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

9ig89w8.png
v02PzP6.png

On one of the last remaining nights of the extracurricular lessons on Akala Island, Ash's Rockruff disappears. And as Ash and the others search for it, a certain Pokémon appears before them.

They could have a rematch in this episode, but that's no longer the case considering what the summary said.
Not quite. After they return to Melemele, I'm guessing they will bring back Alola! opening theme song. For SM038 of course. You know, Mezase 2017 shows fragments of episodes SM030-SM037 which will be the last episode to use that opening theme and go back to Alola! again.

Not quite. After they return to Melemele, I'm guessing they will bring back Alola! opening theme song. For SM038 of course. You know, Mezase 2017 shows fragments of episodes SM030-SM037 which will be the last episode to use that opening theme and go back to Alola! again.

I'd be down for Alola!! with new scenes. Keep the song, but animate some new scenes for it.

They gotta get rid of the clip-show opening soon (please). M20 has been out for a while now anyway, and the 'new' clips will all be old after this episode.

What?

Preview
- Ash looks for his Rockruff together with Professor Kukui and Olivia.
- Tapu Lele keeps tackling Rockruff.
- Gladion is in a cave with his Type: Null.
- Tapu Lele heals Rockruff.
- Tapu Lele kisses against Olivia's Midday Form Lycanroc and Gladion's Midnight Form Lycanroc on one of their cheeks as Rockruff watches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7JFIu-1omg

Null looks a little uneasy in that cave, maybe it's afraid to meet other people but Gladion is able to calm it down. Cute.

I can smell a new form coming out! Could it be sunset form? Or Eclipse form?
Eclipse seems unlike considering an Eclispes requires both the Sun and Moon out and the Sun is setting there, but Twilight is the time between dawn and sunrise or between sunset and dusk so it could be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom