• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM037: Iwanko and the Guardian Deity of the Ruins of Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9NCEfcH.jpg

Huh. I guess they weren't kidding when they called the preceding episode the "hardest" Pokemon match.

*sniff, sniff*

Is that an evolution I smell?

Last edited:
So he will win of Olivia or... Just a rematch after this episode? And the 6th we could get new sm info so it would be logic.

Back when I started that thread that went along the lines " Potential spoilers: Ash and friends visit the ruins" and then I posted that picture.

Well I guess this episode is what it was foreshadowing. Good to know

Huh. I guess they weren't kidding when they called the preceding episode the "hardest" Pokemon match.

*sniff, sniff*

Is that an evolution I smell?

Pokémon News | Pokeshopper

Scroll down to the Rowlet backpack + Cosmog plush picture. There's a mystery plush to be revealed on August 9th, and some unrevealed new Pokemon/form for USUM has been popping up quite a bit in merchandise scans... Rockruff has been rumored to have a third evolution, especially because of the Global Link having a placeholder for one.

This episode is coming out on August 10th (if it's real). Perhaps we'll see Rockruff evolve into the third form in this episode?

Back when I started that thread that went along the lines " Potential spoilers: Ash and friends visit the ruins" and then I posted that picture.

Well I guess this episode is what it was foreshadowing. Good to know

That was Ruins of Conflict because of the trees on the side, though.

If this is a real episode, I wonder what's going to happen here. Is Rockruff going to evolve?

It should be real. Either that or it's an excellent fake. Also, I believe the source is the same magazine that first gave us SM030's (partial) title.

Sounds like a nice plot, and TR's potential absence (sorry fans, but you know that a legendary is enough tension) could make it good. Yeah, SM019 sucked, but you know TR wouldn't have improved it much.

I don't think there will be an evolution, because it seems too early. Besides, I don't see a new Lycanroc form being announced and then debuting in the anime as early as 2 weeks later. With Gogoat and Noivern it was 2 months each. There's Electivire, but that was 11 years ago.

Sounds like a nice plot, and TR's potential absence (sorry fans, but you know that a legendary is enough tension) could make it good. Yeah, SM019 sucked, but you know TR wouldn't have improved it much.

I don't think there will be an evolution, because it seems too early. Besides, I don't see a new Lycanroc form being announced and then debuting in the anime as early as 2 weeks later. With Gogoat and Noivern it was 2 months each. There's Electivire, but that was 11 years ago.
i suppose it could always learn a new move, or evolve into one of the already existent forms... or simply just battle Tapu Lele for the lulz because thats all this show is apparently :cautious:

The "upcoming anime" section. It still shows the Thursday episode.
Ah, yes, I thought so, but it could be even further back than that. It could be worse and I'm sure someone will get to it eventually.

Here is a summary and bit of information of the episode, which Depender translated. There are also some images of the episode.

p60TGIq.png

Ash's Rockruff ends up going missing after the Grand Trial. And as he and the others searched for it, a certain Pokémon appeared!! It was the Guardian Deity Tapu Lele!!

Top image: Rockruff is taking part in the Grand Trial?! What happened?!
Bottom blurb: Tapu Lele appears and helps Rockruff?!

Oh, Tapu Lele will help Rockruff? Hm, looks like it's gonna be good. After that event, will Ash and everyone go back to Melemele island?

Maybe this series will go full-Kanto and we will have the rematch in the second half of this episode. Or we will have a Watson situation and Ash will win in the first try because of the doge's rage.

I feel that Rockruff will be angry at itself for losing to its evolved form, which is probably why it goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom